Chapter 16

*Nikolina's POV*

I was shocked to see Xavier outside. He was holding a girl above his shoulder. Her skirt was so high up and just covered her butt.

He realised it and quickly turned her in his arms like a small doll and held her in bridal style.

She is so beautiful, I thought.

I went closer and saw her face. I recognised her! She was Skylar! Now, I was double shocked.

She was sleeping. It looked like she fainted or something. Her hair was tied in a bun and her bangs were out and messed up. Her face looked like as if she cried for a long time.

Maybe he found her crying somewhere? But in such a beautiful dress? She must have been to a party. . . wait . . 'Xavier' was carrying a 'girl'. He hates girls! He has never carried one ever! He would always ask another person to carry one if she was sick or hurt or whatever! I have to ask him!

I looked back at him confused and his face was just plain with no expression. I took a step back and let him in.

He went straight to his bedroom taking her with him. I quickly closed the door and ran back after him. I wanted to know what happened to my 'girl allergic' brother! And also whatever happened to Skylar!

He kept her on his bed and straitened her dress. He pushed away all the hair from her face and picked out some leaves from her dress and threw away.

He looked up at me standing at the door. I walked up and asked him, "Uh. . care to explain?"

"She's my mate.", he said directly with an expressionless face and then suddenly looked down and continued, "But she's not accepting it.".

I frowned at the last sentence and said, "She is not even a werewolf like us to accept it directly.

"WHAT ?!", he said with a shocked expression.

"Uh.. dint you know that? Can't you freakin' understand when you're with a werewolf and a human?", I said with a 'duh' expression and rolled my eyes at my foolish brother.

"Are you fuckin' kiddng me ? This is no time for your dumb jokes.", he said angrily.

Woah, it's better I shut up before he picks me and throws me out of his room, I thought and quickly turned and walked out shutting his door slowly.

Omg she was his mate. But the worst part was that did he forget how to differentiate between a human and a being like us ?! Something is surely up with him.

*Skylar's POV*

I slowly opened my eyes. I felt very weak and my body felt sore. I felt tired. My vision was blur but somehow I got my hands to my eyes and rubbed them.

I could see clearly now but my body felt weak. I couldn't remember what happened last.

Wait . . . where am I ? I have never seen such a big room before. It has the furniture of a bedroom but it is so freaking huge!

I was laying over a huge white bed. The cieling was high up. The walls of the room were green like Seth's but this had a texture too.

There was a huge cupboard in front with a door beside it. Maybe it led to an attached bathroom. There was a huge balcony on one side which was covered with dark green curtains.

I turned to my left and saw a wooden dressing table with a huge mirror and a big door at the end.

I tired to get up but my whole body hurt. I felt pain in every single muscle of my body.