Chapter 31

'BOO! HAHAHA' - was written on the paper in red ink.

I didn't understand. It could be Seth but . . no . . . . . the word boo . . . . . only 'he' called me boo.

How can that be possible? Anyway, he cannot come here. And even if he does, I can crush him with my little finger, he's just a freakin' human!

Ha! Some advantage of being a werewolf!, I thought and smirked to myself.

I went to close the curtain but I saw something big and black come towards the house out of the woods.

Xavier.

He was limping. I quickly opened the windows. He looked up and climbed in and dropped his clothes on the floor.

'Sky baby, please close the curtains too.', I heard Xavier's voice. He spoke through the mind link.

"Change into your human Xave.", I said worriedly as I closed the curtains.

When I turned I saw him in his human form with only his jeans. He looked tired and he dropped down flat on the bed.

I went close to him and decided not to tell him about the small dumb chit I had got. It had to be Seth but a part of me said no.

I kept the chit in the first drawer of my side table and cuddled up next to Xavier. He closed his eyes and didn't look like in a mood to talk about anything.

I switched off the light of the lamp and we both fell asleep. I didn't ask him about anything.

.

The next day I woke up early. Xavier was gone again. He must have gone to the kitchen probably making breakfast for me this time.

I slowly got off the bed and checked my phone. It was 7am and I had a text message.

From: Nina

'HEY SKY BE READY AT 8:40 AM I WILL BE THERE. WE'LL GO TOGETHER. SETH AND KIM HAVE MATED AND THEY WANT A DAY FOR THEMSELVES ;)'

I chuckled after reading the message. I remembered about myself. About what happened last night. I blushed and kept smiling. I brushed and took a nice cool shower and washed my hair.

I wrapped my towel around myself and stood in front of the mirror. I touched my mark. It looked beautiful. It felt really tingly on that exact spot.

I wondered if I could also bite someone and make nice designs and tattos for them like that. I chuckled at the thought and shook my head.

I wore my dark jeans and a green shirt. I brought up my hair into a high pony after drying it.

I hoped nobody saw the mark. I made sure it was hidden. I walked out of the room to see Xavier. I could get the aroma of bacon.

I quickly jogged to the kitchen. Xavier looked like a woman. . . . . . . . . . . Oh my, mom!!

"Hey mummaaaaa good morning! When did you come home?", I asked looking around for Xavier.

She smiled at me brightly but her smile was gone. She quickly set the plates and came close to me. She sniffed the air around me like as if she could smell something different.

Am I stinking? But I just took a bath!

I looked at her with a confused expression. And she stared into my eyes for a while trying to find something in them.

"Skylar?", she asked.

"Yes mom, it's me. Any doubts about that?", I asked awkwardly and chuckled.