Chapter 37

*Skylar's POV*

×× I walked straight... The whole place was covered with fresh bright green grass. The fragrance of the place was beautiful and mouth watering.

Suddenly I reached on the edge of the green grassy area. In front of me, a huge circular black platform appeared. It was a bit bulged outwards and it glistened. I felt like as if someone was watching me so I turned around and looked everywhere. . but there was no one.

I bent down and touched the black surface. It rippled like a liquid and I pulled back my hand to myself realizing that I just disturbed the still liquid. Suddenly I was pushed inside it. I screamed and closed my eyes. I closed up on myself, turning into a crumpled ball.

My eyes welled up and suddenly someone caught my hand. His face was blur but I could see his hand holding mine tightly. I held it back tight and looked down, beneath me. I could just see it getting darker and darker down. I quickly looked up to him and a drop of my tear slid over my cheek.

He pulled me up easily like I weighed nothing and brought me on the fresh bright green grassy land. I don't know what made me do this, but I hugged him really tight. He hugged me back and a smile appeared across my face. I wondered who he was.

Then we both pulled away and I looked at him. He looked handsome, I knew it, but I just couldn't see his face clearly. He caressed my cheek and I leaned into his touch, closing my eyes. His touch felt nice.

Then he pulled up my chin to look up at him. I could only see his beautiful green eyes looking into mine and he said, "I will always protect you."

I smiled at him and then he leaned in to kiss me. I liked this guy but I wasn't the one to get carried away and let anyone kiss me with flattering words. I moved a bit behind and then suddenly the place got a bit dark and the green grass beneath me got into a darker, dull shade of green. I looked up to him with a frightened look.

I knew that his face was covered with anger, even though it was blur. He pulled me into his chest, holding me tightly around my waist and said, "You're mine Skylar."

He suddenly pressed his lips onto mine and I couldn't stop myself from kissing him back. It was so soft and sensual, I never felt so relaxed before. I could feel him smirk in between the kiss but neither of us pulled away from the kiss. It felt so good and perfect. My heart skipped it's alternative beats and my stomach flipped at a hundred miles per second.

I moved my lips over his soft, wet lips making me want more and never stop kissing him like that for the rest of my life. I brought my hands and moved my fingers through his soft and luscious hair. He pulled me closer, pressing my chest over his, making me moan. I could feel a bulge of his dick suddenly, making me a little scared but that didn't lessen my want to kiss him more.

After which felt like hours, we both pulled away from the kiss and breathed hard. He smiled and he looked happy now. The green grass beneath me looked brighter and the sky looked brighter and pleasant.

"By the way baby, what are you doing in my eye?", he asked.

I looked at him confusedly and looked around. And then I realized... The green grass... his green eyes... the black hole of liquid... the center of his eye...

Then his words kept going on on the repeat mode, 'You're mine. . . I will always protect you, *the kiss*, you're mine. . . I will always protect you, *the kiss*, you're mine. . .'

I opened my eyes slowly and I saw Xavier in front of my face. He moved back a bit, giving me some space. I blinked my eyes some more to get off the blur vision after my sleep.