Chapter 11

He came closer and touched my cheek. He caressed it with the back on his fingers and then he just looked at his fingers again like as if he was checking if something came on them.

Is there some dirt on my face?, I wondered.

I looked at him, confused but scared at the same time. He just closed his eyes and breathed.

He looked at me and just stared for a whole minute trying to study me. I kept my gaze down on my hands. I was too scared to look at him. I was hurt by his harsh words.

He went back to his seat and started driving again. I just sat quitely deciding to just stay away and wait till he is calmed down.

*Seth's POV*

I thought she was my mate but she isn't. Nor she gets attracted to me, nor I can feel the tingles and heat when I touch her. Her scent is really amazing but it is not what my wolf wants.

WHERE THE HELL IS MY MATE ? HOW LONG DO I HAVE TO WAIT ?

I just drove back home. I knew I must have scared Skylar. She looked scared. I just kept looking straight at the road in front of me and said, "Sorry, I dint mean to scare you.", in a soft voice.

"N-no it's it's okay.", she shrugged and said. But she still looked scared.

"I'm really sorry Sky I dint mean it. I just have some issues and it's eating my brains these days.", I said with a sad expression.

"Seth, it's fine. You can share with me your problems! I'm your bestie!", she said, now getting comfortable in her seat and her voice now sounding a bit normal.

"But I don't think I can tell it to you. I know we're besties and all that but I don't think it's the right time and right place to say it."

"Umm.. okay. No problem. But, you can share anything with me anytime okay, don't worry, I'll be there.", she said simply with a smile.

We reached home and ate something since we both were hungry. During the lunch break we got at school, we did not have anything much to fill ourselves.

I made us both some big, fat sandwiches which Skylar loved. She ate it faster than me. Maybe she was just more hungry than I was.

She went back up to her room after eating. I thought of going out for a run. I went to the back side of the house and made sure no one was watching.

I slid off my clothes and changed into my wolf. I ran off into the woods and kept running for more than an hour. I was too frustrated at the moment and I needed to finish off my anger filled energy before I hurt anyone else.

I stopped near a hill. I sniffed around. I could get a fragrance from somewhere but I couldn't figure out where. It was a bit too far for me to find. I still tried to go around and sniff.

Suddenly the fragrance became stronger. It was close by. I kept going towards it. It was the fragrance of cinnamon and vanilla.

It was amazing. I kept following the scent. I stopped when I saw her. She was beautiful. I found her. She turned towards me where I was hiding behind the Oak tree. We stared at eachother for a whole minute.

She had light brown fur like mine, but it was even more lighter. She had dark brown eyes. I went closer to her. She took a step back but stopped when I reached just an inch before her.

I went closer to her and took in a deep breath of her scent. I filled my lungs with her scent. I pushed her and went on stop of her in a swift motion.

She did not struggle. She just stayed calm and looked into my eyes. I caressed her stomach with my paw and she let out a low moan. I could feel the heat, the tingles, the amazing feel which I've always wanted to feel.