Chapter 29

*Xavier's POV*

Skylar started acting so weird suddenly. I pulled her close to me, in my arms and suddenly a while later she pushed me back and sat up in front looking everywhere. She was shaking her head vigorously everywhere and shouting. She shouted for someone to come out or something I couldn't understand.

She was shaking her head and seeing for something around her. Her hair moved roughly by the way she kept jerking her head in different directions looking for something which I did not understand at all.

When I turned her towards me and shook her she calmed down but her expression looked very worried and there were worry lines on her forehead.

I couldn't see her that way. My heart ached. I did not understand what happened to her but as soon as I asked her if I could mark her, this happened. I wondered if she was just acting because she didn't seem to like the idea of being marked. But the way she behaved felt very real.

Something was wrong and I didn't know what. I had to do something.

"Sky baby, please calm down. Take a deep breath and tell me what happened.", I said.

Her eyes filled with tears. She looked really scared now. She came close to me and hugged me tightly.

She hid her face in my chest and said, "I don't know . . *sob* . . I can hear someone talking to m-me but . . *sob* no girl is in this r-room other than m-me.".

"What does that voice say?", I said as I kept my arms around her small body. I kept a hand on her head and kept dragging it through her soft light brown hair hair.

"I-it tells me that y-you should- no . . nothing I cannot tell you.", she said and lifted her head and looked at me, and started moving behind, away from me.

She stopped crying but her eyes, nose cheeks and lips were red now, so basically, her whole face was red.

"Why? She spoke something about me? Tell me! I wanna know who's back talking about me!", I said and pouted my lips to cheer her up.

She just looked at me with many things running through her mind and then she smiled looking at my lips.

I leaned in and slowly kissed her wet lips. The first time I kissed her was the best time of my life and now the second time I'm kissing her just feels even more better.

She let me kiss her and I could feel her smile in between the kiss at which I smiled to.

I pulled away and held her chin softly and said, "Baby, I'm always going to be there with you. I really love you and no matter what happens I will never leave you alone. . . . . *sigh* . . Now tell me what that thing told you.".

'What's wrong with our babe today man? Why isn't she letting you mark her? Can't you just do it yourself bastard?! Mark her!', my wolf told me.

I just dragged my hand through my hair and told my wolf to shut up.

"Don't call it a thing!", she suddenly said angrily.

I could feel heat coming out from her body. I KNEW SHE WAS A WEREWOLF.

Is she changing? Has she ever changed into her wolf before? She doesn't seem to know about herself.

Only me and my father recognised the wold in her. I recognised it the first day I saw her and picked up her scent. And father recognised her the day of the pack meeting, yesterday.

"What's the matter baby? Calm down. I know what's happening I understood.", I said to her softly cleaning the tears from her face by my fingers.

She closed her eyes and then looked at me with a sad expression and asked, "What's happening to me Xavier?".