Chapter 35

I felt like as if a sudden pinch of heat come into my chest and like fire it spread to all the parts of my body. I forgot about everything that had happened. Right now I felt thirsty and I wanted to jump into a pool of ice.

I gasped when I felt the heat like an electric shock burst into my core down in my womanhood and right upwards, travelling to my heart. I brought my hand in front of me and stretched it towards Xavier for him to hold it. I wanted him near me. I wanted to hold him close to me... physically.

Xavier looked at me for a whole minute with wide eyes and then quickly came to me and sat on the bed in front me. He held my hand and all I could feel was really heated up tingles flush throughout my body and a feeling of happiness and the need of wanting more of his touch.

I didn't know what was happening but I just knew one thing, that I wanted Xavier to not only touch my hand... but also me... my body... every single part of it.

He came closer and he held my face in his palms. I leaned in to his palms and I could only feel the fiery tingles which made me go crazy. He started speaking something but I couldn't hear. I just closed my eyes and breathed in his scent and enjoyed his touch.

Suddenly he shook my shoulders bringing me back from my dreamy world in to reality.

"-in heat! Can you hear me?! C'mon speak up! I need you to be aware of it before I do anything which you say is wrong!", Xavier exclaimed.

He looked a bit angry, a bit worried, a bit concerned, a bit happy . . . a bit of every happy and sad emotions mixed with a tinge of anger and concern. But I didn't care about it. I just wanted him to touch my skin again like that.

"Aware of what?", I said in a soft low voice, not really bothered to know the answer. I felt like I was drunk or something.

"Baby you're in heat. Did Nina tell you anything about it?", he asked me. His face expression looked very impatient and irritated or something I did not understand nor did I want to understand.

"Heat? Nina? No, she did no-ummmmhhh", I said and my voice trailed off like I was drunk as soon as Xavier touched two fingers on my mark. His mark, on me.

I closed my eyes and my mind went blank. I couldn't think of anything but only enjoy the fiery tingles I felt and a need... a need of something... I needed something... I wanted him to kiss me, touch me, feel every single part of my body... and maybe I wanted him to just do the thing I wanted to do after marriage? The big thing... ? I hesitated but maybe it was true.

*Xavier's POV*

Skylar went into her first heat. She needed me. But I did not want to do anything without her knowing about it. She was always negetive about it and maybe if I did it, she would get angry on me. Maybe she'd just leave me. And I couldn't imagine being without her all my life.

My wolf and homrmones got crazy as soon as I smelt her heat in the room. This heat would attract all other male wolves but luckily I was there with her right there. I decided not to let her get out of my bedroom until she was done with her heat.

I wanted to touch her and give her all the pleasure that she needed right now to get her heat in control. She breathed heavily and she spoke in a very hushed voice more like as if she was drunk.

She was saying that Nina did not tell her about what heat was but she stopped and moaned in a low voice when I touched two fingers on my mark, near her collar bone. She moaned and closed her eyes, which turned me on like ten times more.

I wanted to just rip her clothes off and do what she wanted and make her scream out my name till her voice was out. I wanted to do it real bad but I wanted to be true to her and make her know about whatever was happening to her.