Chapter 15

I'm his WHAT ? What on earth is 'mate' ?! Is he fuckin' mad ?! I WANNA GO BACK TO MY MOM. He made me feel amazing by his tingly, sparky touch but NO! I wanted to be with my momma!

I was scared to even utter a word. His eyes turned dark. I dint want to be hurt so I decided to just shut up.

He turned around and continued to drag me with him I struggled trying to pry off his tight grip on my arm. It was really hurting me now.

This mental guy who's touch is amazing is taking me with him and I don't even know where, nor I can run away from him with this sprained ankle.

Suddenly I lost balance and fell. My right ankle hurt too much now. I moaned in pain. He left my arm and watched me on the ground.

He came and just scooped me up easily from the ground in bridal style. He just carried me like as if I was a piece of dried leaf that he just picked up without making any effort.

I could feel his abs on my side. I hit him hard and kept yelling at him to let me go but he didn't listen. He just looked forward and continued to walk like as if I was nothing.

I caught his hair and pulled it hard. He stopped and shouted loudly and let me stand on my own feet. Luckily he did not throw me down.

"What is wrong with you babe ?! Just stop behaving like this now! Mates directly go to the third base these days, the first time they meet, and you're just doing anything to run away from me ?!", he asked with a confused look on his face, "Relax I won't rape you okay, now quit hitting me.".

I looked at him with an even more confused expression.

"Listen, I don't know who you are and what you're talking about. I get that you think you're hot and any girl will get into your bed BUT I want to get back to my mom!", I shouted.

"No!", he shouted back.

"But why ?! And what on earth is this 'mate mate' that you're calling me ?! And what do you mean by calling me a 'Rogue' ?! And third base my foot! I am not those cheap girls okay! I was kidnapped by some bastard and I was trying to run away from him but then you came from some asylum and started talking rubbish!", I shouted back getting even more angry.

I could feel anger get into him. I could feel the heat of anger radiating from his body.

Suddenly something happened in front of me which I have never even dreamed of before. I was shocked. My mouth was left wide open and I couldn't blink my eyes for a milli second.

I was facing a huge black wolf with green eyes now. The same one which I had seen in the dream on my 18th birthday.

I couldn't believe my eyes. I thought I was dreaming again. I just stared at the thing in front of me. I was speechless.

It came closer to me and rubbed it's forehead on my stomach. I stumbled a few steps back and kept staring at it like a dumb female.

It looked at me. I could see a smile on it's face.

OMG a wolf can SMILE ?! Wtf . . but where did that mental, yet sexy guy just go ? . . a wolf . . Did he just get scared and run away . . ?

The thing kept rubbing it's head on my tummy playfully. I took up my hand unknowingly and dragged my hand through its soft, lustrous fur. It was so perfectly silky and smooth. I felt like keeping my hand in it's fur forever.

My hand trembled as I dragged my hand through it's fur. I didn't know what I was doing. My body was reacting to it automatically, even though my mind was telling me to just run.