Chapter 30

*Skylar's POV*

I slowly opened my eyes and streched. I had a real good sleep after so many days. I felt really fresh after a really long time. I checked the time, it was 8pm.

8 pm ?! Where's mom ?! I've been sleeping all this time ?! Xavier !

I turned and saw Xavier was gone. I was all alone. I sat up on my bed and switched on the light of my lamp which was bright enough to lighten up the whole room.

I removed the covers off myself and stood up. I suddenly realised that I was wearing Xavier's shirt with nothing else. Not even a single undergarment.

I looked down at my body but found that I was wearing my own blue T-shirt and long one of my black shorts, including my underwear and my bra.

When did I change? I don't remember waking up and changing and even telling good bye to Xavier.

I remembered everything that happened. About how I got to know such a big truth about myself. A truth that was hidden in me. About my wolf.

'Sky... where did our mate go? Call him back!', my wolf said to me.

'Shutup you wolfy.. it's late now, we'll see him tomorrow.', I said in my mind, replying my wolf.

'Okay.. I'm hungry.', my wolf said.

I just tied up my hair into a big bun and walked out of my room. It was silent. I heard some noises in the kitchen.

I could get the aroma of my tasty dinner.

"Mommmmmm", I shouted as I walked down the stairs.

"Hey babe... your mom's got some pack duty. I've informed her that Nina is here with you.", I heard Xavier's voice.

I stopped at the end of the stairs. I realised something. It just clicked into my mind that . . . . I did not change by myself.

'Woohoo! Our mate did it!! He's so sweet! We're so lucky to be his first . . . AND last !! ", my wolf exclaimed happily.

I felt butterflies in my stomach. I blushed. I could feel the heat of my blood rush up to my cheeks. Damn if he has changed my clothes then... I started feeling really embarrassed then. I wanted to jump out of a window and just die or somethinf. Nobody has ever seen me naked my whole life and now...

Wait... he saw me naked? Nah.. He just said Nina was here, maybe she did it. I just hope she did it. Where is she anyway?

I slowly walked into the kitchen. He set two plates and the food. He looked at me and smiled. I felt comfortable now that it wasn't him but it was Nina who had changed my clothes. Though I felt a bit awkward, I was happy it wasn't 'he' who put these clothes for me.

"Uh- where's Nina then?", I asked looking around.

"I lied to Sophie.", he said simply, "I don't want anyone to know that we're mates. Our enemies may try to use you as a way of attacking.".

I nodded guesturing that I understand the reason. He was correct and by the way I did not want anyone to know. Wait ! What the heck! No Nina means no clothes changed by her?! Omg... he ... saw ... me ...

"And . . ", he continued, "I don't think you want anyone to know about it.", he said looking at me.

I blinked. I wondered if he marked me because Nina told me about the mind reading thing only after marking and not before that.

"How do you know?", I asked while I touched the main soft spot at the end of my collor bone checking if there was blood or any meat coming out or any bad thing.