Chapter 2

"Put on your seat belt honey, you're sitting over it -_- ", my mom said.

I slowly opened my eyes. Everything looked blur for a moment. I blinked and rubbed my eyes, sat straight and put the seat belt, getting ready to land.

We landed with a small thud. The scene outside and the weather looked pleasant. It was really cold in the flight.

I love winter, but it's getting too cold in here.

They got out of the plane and quickly finished the work and got their bags. Mom was too tired, sitting continously in the plane. She hated it. She wanted to go home and relax nicely on a nice comfy bed. So did I!

We came out of the airport, looking out for my mom's best friend, Drianna, with whom we are going to stay for one week.

Mom had bought a villa near her's but there was some paper work to be done before we move in.

Drianna and her husband Drake came and gave mom and me a hug. They helped us take our bags to their four weel drive and we all got inside, on our way to their villa.

The whole way mom and Drianna kept on chattering like 16 year olds about how much they've missed each other and all about the old times and so on.

Drianna said she has a son who's just one year older to me. Oh cool, looks like I have a friend already..... unless he thinks he's too smart and behaves like a jack ass.

I slept off in the car. It was a long ride.

We reached home and god, their house was really warm inside. It was prefect inside. It was too cold out and I don't like it when it gets too cold.

Me and mom got two seperate rooms. Mom got the guest room downstairs and I got a room right in front of her son's bedroom. Drianna thought that the kids could be in the same area, so yeah, but I ain't a kid anymore! I'm 18! 'kay whatever, I just need to have a nice hot shower right now.

I got in and shut the door. The room was nice. not too big but just perfect. It had a double bed in the centre with white sheets and a small dressing table with a big mirror on the right, and a really big window on the left. 

The walls was painted light blue, which matched the dark blue curtains.

I unpacked my stuff and was happy that there was an attached bathroom in the room. At least I won't have to keep going out when I needed to go to the bathroom.

I took a quick, short shower and changed into my dark blue shorts and a white t-shirt, which had a big smiley with the heart eyes.

I opened my bedroom door and saw his bedroom door open.. I closed my door and just stood.

I am so inquisitive.

I wanted to peek in and have a look inside properly.

But what if he's inside and he just starts to think I'm some kind of sneaky dumb female? Nah, chuck that, we'll see what happens later.

I slowly walked up to his bedroom and pushed open the door fully. I came in and saw inside. No one was there.

It's perfectly neat!

Darn! Even I don't keep my own room so neat ! There was a black, wooden dressing table on the right with a door on the same side which maybe led to an attached bathroom, a big double bed in the centre with black bedsheets, a big window on the left with bright green curtains and a black wooden cupboard near the entrace. The walls were painted in baby green color.

I want this bedroom! Let him go to that one!, I thought.

I walked inside to the window and opened the curtains. The scene outside was nice. It was 11:30 am right now. There were some clouds outside, I wonder if it would rain today. It would be fun, I thought.