Chapter 23

*Seth's POV*

I was fully in love with Kiyomi. Being away from her and waiting till the next day to meet her at college was very difficult.

I got up from my bed and freshened up and took a nice cool shower. Today at college I would invite Kiyomi home for dinner with my family.

I wore dark jeans and a white T-shirt that clung on to my body well, with a black jacket.

I had three sandwiches and some orange juice and jogged out towards my car. I took out my phone and called Skylar to come out as I had to take her with me.

She ended the call and I saw her. She wore a simple, light blue dress which reached till her knees. We sat and drove off to the campus. The whole way to the college was quite.

As soon as we got put of the car I was hit by the world's best fragrance. I closed my eyes and started walking towards wherever the fragrance led me to.

It was her. Kiyomi was seated on the table with Nina, Xavier, Logan, Tanner, Steve, Nathan and Riley.

Her eyes met mine and she blushed. She looked really cute. She wore a green dress that reached her knees.

I walked up to her, gave her a small peck on her cheek and sat beside her. Skylar didn't come to the table. She walked up to the entrance of the college where Natalie and Pamelia were, and they walked inside.

"You're invited for dinner at 7:30 pm.", I said with a wink to Kiyomi.

"Okay", she said with a cute smile.

Xavier looked a bit disturbed and distracted. He was thinking about something very hard. We all were told about the rogue that attacked the Alpha the previous day. And we also got the information that the rogue covered his scent.

Maybe Xavier is just disturbed about it, I thought. Today me and Nathan had got the orders to keep guard for tonight in the borders of the woods behind my house.

Kiyomi insisted on coming with me too, to keep guarding for the night. But I couldn't risk her in this situation. She needed to be safe.

We all went in to our classes. Me and Kiyomi sat together in the class on the last benches. Her cousin, Bae sat with Skylar on our usual place behind Natalie and Pamelia.

The class went on for a long time. I just kept holding and caressing the back of Kiyomi's right hand while she wrote down two-three important points. She was a left-hander.

I enjoyed all the little tingles I felt between our skins. I felt so complete with her.

I wanted to kiss her at the moment. Her lips looked so delicious and beautiful but I had to wait till the break time because the teachers obviously wouldn't approve of any heated make out sessions during class hours.

When the break time came, I pulled Kiyomi out of class and ran to the back side of the campus and she giggled. I couldn't wait anymore. I couldn't waste a single second right now. I wanted to use every single second to feel her lips on mine.

As soon as we reached the back side I saw Tanner and some blonde girl making out. I cleared my throat. They both looked at us. Tanner just gave a smirk and said, "Okay babe, times up, you'll get someone of your type. Bye!".

The girl looked shocked. She looked like a slut. She made an angry face and just stomped off, muttering something in anger. I just laughed softly.

"So . . . you two are gonna make out for the whole break time or are you guys gonna come there to hang out with us too?", he asked.

"Shut up and get lost Tanner.", I said with a chuckle and dragged my hand through my hair feeling so impatient.

"Haha okay man chill . . oh hey Kim! . . enjoy, and please don't get too heated up okay, I don't think it is a good idea to freak out the humans.", he said with a wink.