Chapter 28

"Hey Nin! Why are you alone today suddenly? It's so awkward to see you without any guy guarding around you.", I said with a small laugh.

She laughed back and told me to sit, and said, "They're somewhere around. They went for some dumb boy's group talk.".

It was break time and Seth went with Kim behind the campus for their usual make-out and lovey-dovey sessions.

Pam and Natalie came after a while. They both looked a bit worried or I just didn't understand what their expressions were. They sure have something serious in mind.

They sat down and kept looking at each other. "Hey", I said.

They smiled awkwardly like trying to show they're cool and fine but something looked different. Something was up and I looked at Nina. She was looking at me with the same expression that I had. Confusion crossed across our faces. This wasn't the Nats and Pam that we always had fun with.. the one's who always joked around and made fun, today, looked like they just got recovered from a heart attack or something.

I was about to ask them that what was wrong but Kim came suddenly and sat on one of the chairs beside me. She looked happy. Obviously because of the amazing make out session with the love of her life, I thought with a smile.

Then Kim looked at Pam and Natalie and she kept a hand above Pam's hand. Pamelia looked more worried now. She looked scared about something. Is she scared of Kim?, I thought with an awkward mental expression.

"Don't worry Pam, Seth has gone to talk to them too with the others. Just calm down you two.", she said with a smile.

"Wait. What happened? The others are there in this too?! They didn't tell me anything!!", Nina shouted.

"Yeah what happened? You both don't look normal today. I noticed it after the ten minute break before the the previos class. Now spill, don't be scared of anything, we're there with you.", I said.

"Um.. I-I mean we- I don't know what to say or- I just don't understand anything. Those guys just- I don't know how to tell it.", she said with a worried expression and looked at Nats, who looked even more worried.

I never imagined that Pam, the most jolly and happy person whom I've ever known would look so worried some day. Nats on the other hand always looked so calm and cool but today, right now, she looked so tensed and worried, that it worried 'me'!!

Guys? What guys!?, I wondered.

"Calm down Pam, they won't hurt you two. I know whatever happened out there was a bit awkward and really unexpected. Just relax, nothing will happen.", Kim said and she guestured me and Nina that she would tell us about it later.

Me and Nina stayed quite. Whatever happened to them, I wanted to know, off course because now they were my friends and I was really emotional about my friends. The day passed by fast. Pam and Nat looked normal by the end of the day. Me, Seth and Kim sat in the car to go back home.

"So now can you both tell me about what happened to Pam and Nats?", I asked both of them from the backseat.

"Eric and Ed.", Seth told and paused.

"What about them?", I asked.

"Pam is Erics human mate and Nats is Edward's human mate.", Kim said softly.

Oh . My . God . I thought I had some humans who would support me but now they also have a mate.. okay wait.. even 'I' have one. Damn.

So there are many cases other than mine too . . . . like me and Xave, like that these two! I at least was able to understand and digest the facts about these animals but what about them? They totally don't have any clue about what's on their way, I thought and felt sad for them.