Chapter 10

"Jungyeon?" I asked and that startled him.

"Jinni noona?" He was surprised to see me. That's odd. I thought they were supposed to go to their grandparents' family trip in Jeju. But when I think again, Jungyeon has the regionals to practice for. So it makes sense that he could've stayed back to practice.

"Hey, long time no see," I smiled and gave him a small hug.

"Long time no see noona," He smiled in return. "You always dropped by our home when you first dated my hyung. But now you don't anymore."

"Aww, you miss me kiddo? Don't worry, I'll drop by often from now on," I patted his shoulder.

"Wait, you're still dating Jimin hyung?" He looked confused.

"Yeah, why are you asking?" It was my turn to be confused.

"I don't know, when Jimin hyung entered the party with another girl just now instead of you I assumed you guys already broke up."

"Wait, what?" I raised my voice and as soon as I heard that I felt like my whole world is crumbling down. Jimin came here with another girl? Wait, let me put this out clearer. Jimin's here in Seoul instead of Jeju?

"What are you talking about? Jimin's in Jeju with your grandparents for their family trip," I could feel my blood boiling.

"Noona what are you talking about? Jimin hyung is not in Jeju. He's here. And what did you say? Our grandparents? They're still in NZ, they didn't even come here any recently."

"But Jimin told me your grandparents came a few days ago and they're going on a family trip in Jeju tonight. When he said that, I thought you guys went together but seeing how you are here I thought that you might've stayed back to practice for the regionals,"  I insisted.

"Hold on. Regionals? What regionals?" He scratched the back of his head.

"Your soccer competition. The regionals coming up?" Now this is getting even more confusing.

"Noona, I don't have any regionals coming up. Where did you hear this from?" Jungyeon sighed.

"If you don't then what about the soccer practice that Jimin had been sending you off to? I mean, of course those practices must have been for the regionals--"

"Soccer practice? Noona, I haven't even touched the football for like, a few months already. Let alone going for a soccer practice," Jungyeon dropped his hands to his side. "Uh oh..." He trailed off.

Then it finally hit me. Jimin had been lying to me all this time. Taehyung must have been right. He was just looking for another excuse to be with another girl.

"You know what? Thanks for the info Jungyeon, I'll talk to you later," I bit my lip hard and went away from the kitchen.

What did he do? He came here with another girl? Family trip to Jeju? Bullshit. He had been cheating on me all this while, no wonder he's starting to distance himself from me. No wonder he asked me whether I was coming to this party or not, he was only making sure I'm not coming so that he could come here without getting seen by me. The only thing I had in my mind right now is to find him and beat the crap out of him. I can't wait to see his face when he discovered I knew.

I came across Taehyung and he called out to me in the crowd of boys but I ignored him and went straight to the stairs. I was beyond raging. I stomped up the stairs and reached the hallway, 4 doors standing before me.

I opened the first door to see a group of drunk girls playing chess and immediately shut the door. Went to the second door and opened it only to be met with a gay couple making out.

Then came the third door. It's this door or the last one. I took a deep breath and opened it to find a group video game nerds playing GTA on the xbox. I shut the door and went to the last door. I fixed my hair and rubbed my palms that were sweating because of my nerves. Slowly, I turned the knob and opened it.

And there he was, with his shirt undone, lying on the bed on his back. Guess what? He's sucking off of the bitch's face. I couldn't see the girl's face clearly because she wasn't facing me but both of them didn't notice me there.

I leant against the doorframe and crossed my arms across my chest. I put on a pathetic smile as if I had victoriously caught a culprit in action but truth is, deep in side my heart had been sliced off to pieces.

They must have been shocked when they realised I had been observing them all this while because their faces turned pale blue when I clapped my hands loudly.

"Bravo, Park Jimin," I laughed bitterly at him as I clapped my hands.

He immediately threw the girl to the other side of the bed, revealing that it was in fact Nara the bitch, and grabbed a pillow to cover his body. "J-Jinni?"

***