Chapter 30

"Ahchoo!" I sneezed loudly and blew my nose with a clean tissue as I took a one-minute rest from hanging the christmas lights on the outside.

"What did I tell you just now? Just stop already, it's getting cold. You're getting a cold," Jungkook paused from what he was doing and lectured me.

It's been a few weeks since the event where Taehyung and Jimin fought over me, which also means that it's been a few weeks into winter. It's getting really, really cold and I can't just go out with a thin sweatshirt and an oversized hoodie on me, I need more than that. Hell, it's already snowing.

Nothing much had happened since that day, except that Taehyung and I got more closer than before. I still haven't confessed my feelings to him yet because I don't know how he feels towards me. And if it's not something what I want, I don't want to ruin our friendship that we already have.

"Aish, stop with your lecturing already, oh? Shouldn't you be thankful that I'm here to help you with these," I pointed to the dangly wires hanging off the roof. And then I sneezed again.

"Again! You—You go back inside! I don't want to take care of a sick girl who's stubborn enough to hang christmas lights when it's freezing as hell!" He pointed to me and shouted in annoyance.

"Nevermind, I can take care of her," Taehyung's head popped out from the other corner of the wall, hanging the lights as well.

"Yeah, that's the spirit Taehyung!" I went to him and high-fived him.

He slung an arm around my shoulders and faced Jungkook.

"Oi, dongsaeng!" Taehyung shouted to Jungkook with a mischievous smile plastered on his face, which only annoyed Jungkook more.

"Ah waeyo, hyung?"

"I'll take care of her, okay? You don't have to worry. If she falls sick," Taehyung smacked the back of his hand on my forehead to 'check my temperature' when I know it's only to annoy the hell out of me, "I'll feed her medicine and bring her to the hospital."

I glared at Taehyung and made him remove his hand from my forehead.

"Aish, dumb and dumber, really. Just do whatever you want, I don't care anymore. Aish so annoying, really," He mumbled to himself while he fixed the tangled wires in his gloved hands.

"Oppa...." I teased Jungkook and poked his shoulder.

"Aren't you the one who hates it when I call you sister?" He raised his eyebrows without looking at me.

"Don't be mad ey, I'm just helping out," I sung to him.

"Let's go grab coffee," Taehyung pulled me to him, creating a gap between me and Jungkook.

"Ey? I thought you don't drink coffee?" I've never seen him drink one before, so it's weird that he's asking to get coffee.

"A coffee shop doesn't sell exactly only coffees you know," He rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"Alright, alright. Jungkook ah, do you want anything?" I turned to Jungkook before I went in to grab my purse.

"No thank you, I'm too busy to think about anything else when I'm hanging these," He said in a mimicking tone.

"Arasseo," I hissed at him and when I was about to go in to get my purse Taehyung halted me.

"What's wrong?"

"Let's just go already."

"But I need to get my money."

"The drink or food or whatsoever is on me, okay? Now, let's go," Taehyung said while he restrained me from going back into the house.