Chapter 22

"Looks like you have moved on from my boy, then," Nara leaned against the locker on my side while I was taking my books for my last period. Seriously, will she stop bothering me? I rolled my eyes and closed my locker, walking away from her. And for the record, she was the one who stole my boy away from me.

"Hey, I'm talking to you!" She grabbed my hand and spun me around, much to my dismay. I was about to snap at her for snatching my arm that was insured by the way, just so that plastic bitches like her won't be able to bring me down with them when they melt. When someone had to step in, again.

"Let go of her," Unexpectedly, Jimin told Nara to let go of my hand. I was surprised that he actually did an act of courtesy for the first time after I caught him cheating on me.

"Seriously? Fine, whatever," She rolled her eyes at Jimin and threw my hand away from her, walking away from us.

I thought it might be rude to not thank him for what he did but I didn't want to make him feel like I was okay with him after what he did so I just ignored him and walked away.

That might be a short encounter with Jimin but my heart was pounding vigorously as I felt him stare at me. Probably because I was kissing Taehyung this morning and he saw it. How lovey dovey we are. If only he knew it was all fake.

Right after class ended, I quickly made my way to my locker and put all my books in. As I stepped outside the school entrance, I didn't even have to wander my eyes around to have them fell onto a tall, good-looking lad waiting for me with his car parked in front.

I suddenly felt like teasing him and pretended to not see nor know him, so I purposely walked past him but before I can continue with my steps further, I heard footsteps following me from behind and then someone grabbed my wrist and spun me around.

"Where do you think you're going, Miss? Your ride's over here," Taehyung gave me a victorious smile once he caught me and pointed to his car at the back.

"Oh, sorry. I didn't know you were my chaffeur," I bit my lip to hold back my laugh.

His smile slowly turned upside down and diverged into a pout. "Just your chaffeur?"

"Mhm, just my chaffeur," I nodded in response, acting all serious around him.

"Nothing more than that?"

"Nope, nothing more than that," I shook my head.

"Nothing like a fuck buddy?" He leaned in closer to me in which I smacked his chest.

"Shh! We're in public, yah Kim Taehyung!" I put a hand on his mouth to cover it before he could say anything else that isn't supposed to be heard by other people. The students who passed us were already giving us weird looks.

I diverted my attention to him when I suddenly felt something wet and slimy on the palm of my hand. I quickly took my hand away from him and studied it, to find saliva on it.

"Did you just....licked my hand?" My forehead creased when I tried to figure out what the hell was it and I looked up at him to see him covering his mouth while clearly, he's giggling.

"YAH KIM TAEHYUNG! YOU COME HERE YOU LITTLE!" I shoved my hand into his cheek to leave his saliva stain there but he was quick enough to swat it away from him.

"COME HERE, KIM TAEHYUNG!" I grabbed a hold of his hoodie and chased him to his car. Well, more like him indirectly dragging me to it because I clung to his clothe as he tried to pry free from me.