Chapter 19

"Okay, now let's get you started," Taehyung cracked his knuckles as he took out a small whiteboard from my storage room and put it out in the living room.

"Um where did you get that?" I pointed to the whiteboard.

"It's in your storage room," He said in disbelief.

"Oh, I don't even know I have that thing," I shrugged my shoulders and listened to Taehyung babble about how forgetful I am.

"Okay, lesson 1: Change your appearance. Done," He wrote it down and put a tick beside it. "Let's go to lesson 2: Don't be submissive," He pointed to the writings on the board.

"Submissive? What do you mean submissive? I'm not submissive, doesn't submissive means something like giving in to him?" I raised my eyebrow. I was never submissive to him. Hell, I didn't even give him sex, the one thing he wanted.

"Yes, that is the submissive that I meant. And sure, you didn't give him sex," He looked at me as if he read my mind and continued, "What I meant was you gave in to him cheating on you. You just let him be when he said he had to send his brother to soccer practice, when his grandparents came and bla bla bla. You're just like a puppet, you just agree to whatever he's saying. You need to change that girl."

"Okay, so how should I change?" I asked, curious about his answer. I kind of like this lesson from him.

"Be aggressive. Defend your property, make you look like you know what's going on and you know what you're doing." He surely noticed the confusion written on my face when he sighed and approached me closer.

"Whenever he asks you to do something, try to learn how to disagree. Make you look like you're more interested in something else more than him. It'll make him feel less superior," He finished the last sentence lowering his glasses down and waited for me to nod my head.

"Okay, I got it. Next lesson?" I was starting to get a hang on what he's trying to say to me.

"Next lesson, make a lot of guy friends. Try to talk to other guys in school to make him jealous. Of course, when I'm not around. If I'm around, you don't need those guys, you only need me," He scoffed at his own idea.

"What do you think would happen if I talk to a lot of guys? You think it's magically going to make him jealous and beg on his knees to come back to me?" I honestly don't know about this one since he's clearly the one cheating on me.

"Of course, yes," He threw his hands up in exasperation. "Who's the girl that he cheated—"

"The bitch." I corrected him.

"Right, the bitch. Who's the bitch," He stressed out bitch and smiled at me forcefully, "That he cheated with again? I forgotten her name."

"Nara. Nara the bitch," I replied shortly, disgusted at the name that just rolled off of my tongue.

"Right, Nara. Is Nara the popular girl in school?" He observed me tentatively.

"Yes...she is," I slowly trailed off. "What does that have to do with this?"

"See? You need to climb a step higher day by day. She's popular, she gives him sex, she hangs around boys, that's basically the type of rebound guys look for when they break up."

"And so?"

"So, you have to be just like Nara in order to qualify in this match. You know, something like pick someone your own size," He grinned proudly at his own idea this time.

"You're definitely crazy. Nara is the exact kind of person I hate and you want me to be like her?" I looked at him in desperation, my eyes asking him to think of something else. "I don't want to be a bitch."

"Who said you needed to be a bitch?" He frowned. "All you have to do is talk to more guys, be nice, be cheerful, be friendlier, be likable. And that would earn you a lot of guy friends. Plus, with your new appearance, I'm sure they'll be attracted to you. That would be enough already to make Jimin jealous and wish that he's one of the guys."

"You actually are brilliant," A smile slowly carved on my lips.

"You just know this now?" He pretended to look offended.

"Okay, whatever. Next lesson?" I was eager to know what he has in store for me.

"Next lesson, kissing tips. You need to learn how to step up the game, girl," He pulled out a chair and sat down directly in front of me.

My eyes bulged out in disbelief. All this while, I had never been told I was a bad kisser by Jimin. And well, he seemed to enjoy kissing me. "I don't think I did a bad job at kissing." I shook my head.

"Oh, no you didn't. But you didn't do a bombastic job either. And don't go against me, I've kissed you a lot of times. I know how your kissing pattern works like, and it's boring," He shooshed me before I could protest.

"Fine then, now what?" I crossed my arms across my chest, although I already know where this is going.

"Come here, I'll show you," He said calmly with a smirk on his face and used his hands to usher me closer to him.

I did as he said and leaned in closer to him, closing my eyes, waiting for the warm lips to come back to me and finally it did. This time, the kiss was a bit different. It's more like, heated? If that's the correct way to describe it. Because of a whole new technique he's using.

He gently molded his lips with mine, making them fit against each other perfectly like I'm a puzzle and he's the missing piece. Unexpectedly, he poked the sides of my stomach which caused me to squeal, and he took this opportunity to slip his tongue in.

I repeat this out, I have never used tongue in kissing before this. Never, have I ever used my tongue to feel someone. His was freely roaming the insides of my mouth, wanting to feel the sole thing I use to express my emotions, my happiness, my anger. He quickly pulled away and looked at me disapprovingly.

"You've never used tongue before?"

"What? No—I mean, of course, yes, no—"

"I can tell. Your tongue was fucking static you know, I felt like I was the only one making the effort," He looked at me as if I failed him as a student.

"Well, then what should I do?" I looked at him confusingly as I raised my hands.

"Exactly what I did. Do it to me," He pulled me in once again and our lips are reunited. I parted my mouth slightly, allowing access for him. Honestly, while he was doing his job, I doubted whether I should slide my tongue in or not. I'm scared if I would make any mistakes that would make him look at me differently or make him not want to kiss me anymore—he is a good kisser, I don't want to lose him.

I guess he was impatient for me because he squeezed my thigh this time, signaling me to slide in. And I did. Gosh, I refuse to describe this one. It's just, making me feel high. That's all.

He slowly pulled away with a satisfied look on his face.

"Did I do badly?" I raised my eyebrow, worried totally written on my forehead.

He shook his head sheepishly and got up from the chair, getting on the couch and straddling me like how it was last time. "I have taught you well, my girl." I silently blushed at the mention of 'my girl'.

Before he leaned in to go further, I halted him with a hand on his chest. "What about the lesson?" I pointed to the whiteboard.

He took hold of both my hands that was holding his chest and pointing to the board and pinned me against the couch. "We can continue the lesson later."

And that marked another one of our makeout session.

***