Chapter 46

Jinni's POV

I didn't know how to respond. No wonder Jungkook was acting fishy all night. I actually appreciate him for that. I smiled at the thought of him. He's actually behaving like a real brother. It's good to know that someone has your back.

"I didn't kiss him Taehyung, I would never do that," I grabbed his hands and squeezed them gently.

"I don't know what's with me that night, I guess I just, love you too much that I was scared of the thought of you being swayed by someone else," He awkwardly scratched the back of his neck without looking at me.

I moved forward to him and cupped both of his cheeks, forcing him to look at me. "You don't have to worry about me swaying into other people's lane because I have my own lane and I ain't swaying into some nasty hoe's lane, okay? As long as you're there for me, I'm not going anywhere. I won't even look at other guys. You're all I have, Tae."

"Did you just call me Tae?"

"I was in the middle of a speech and that's all you could think of?" I rolled my eyes as he chuckled. After a moment of silence and staring into each other's eyes, he grabbed both of my hands and kissed them.

"I'm deeply sorry for what I did. I know it hurt you so badly and I promise I would never, ever pull that kind of shit on you again," He said sincerely.

I wanted to brush it off eventhough accepting someone's apology isn't as simple as it seems but if I were in his shoes and saw him about to kiss a girl when I was clearly there, I'd be mad too.

"It's okay, you're forgiven," I assured him by squeezing his hand.

His eyes lit up and he immediately pulled me in for a hug. "Thank you so much, babe. Thank you, thank you —" He said in between kisses on my cheeks, forehead and lips, "thank you."

"I promise to be a better boyfriend," He cupped my cheeks and stared at me right in the eyes, returning the swarm of butterflies in my stomach that was long gone.

"By the way, did Jungkook nor Jimin tell you what I really did to Jimin that night?" I asked him.

"No," He shook his head. "What did you do?"

"I punched him real hard in the face," I said proudly.

"That's my girl," He kissed my forehead.

****

The next chapter is the last one finally y'all it's gonna be cheesy so get y'all a cheesy pizza or somethin