Epilogue

"So, is the coast clear?" Taehyung asked me as I peeked inside the twins' room. Once they have properly slept and not make a sound at all, it means that it's mommy's and daddy's time.

I smiled and turned to him, signalling that the coast is clear. I carefully shut the door to their room and breathed out a sigh of relief, walking to Tae and walking back together to our bedroom.

Once we shout our door, Taehyung impatiently pinned me against the wall. He looked at me in the eyes seriously and leaned into my ear, whispering, "I have been waiting for this for so long."

"You can't blame me for not having the time to spend with you anymore, ya know. Whose fault is it that I had two sperms swimming inside my ovum," I rolled my eyes and punched his abs lightly.

"I know, baby. My sperms are warriors, okay," He kissed my hand lightly and smirked.

"Now, where were we just now?" I brought my hands up his chest and wrapped them around his neck.

"I'd like to believe, it's when I did this," He pretended to think for a long time and teased me by lightly grazing his lips against mine.

"You're such a tease, even after all these years," I pouted.

"I only tease you, baby. There's nothing else I can tease other than you," He rubbed circles on my back. Those words sent shivers down my spine.

"Will you just kiss me already?" I tried to hide the fact that I'm blushing so badly. Yeah, he still has that effect on me even after all these years.

"Gladly," He said and finally connected our lips together.

To say that things got heated was an understatement. It was blazing hot and I think we might have made ourselves another baby... . We were on the bed, under the covers, clothes off and sweaty bodies against each other.

After Sungjoon and Taemi were born (Yes, a girl and a boy), we barely had the time to make love to each other anymore. It was always 'Who's crying? Get the baby!', or 'I think she needs her diaper to be changed, can you do it?' or maybe, 'Honey, I think our babies are hungry. Did you forget to feed them? Or did you even forget you gave birth to them?'

I haven't felt like this in such a long time. Sorry kids, you guys are the happiest thing that happened to me but mommy needs her chill pill too.

We were enjoying ourselves a little bit too much like escaped zoo animals when suddenly the door creaked open.

"Mommy? Daddy?"

****

Here's the epilogue, hope you guys enjoyed :)

Don't forget to head over to the link below and give love to my new Jungkook fanfic or you can just simply go to my profile and find it there!

http://my.w.tt/UiNb/hYgdxSL9HE

So long, chingus!

- 티니