Chapter 15

It was supposed to be a fine Sunday morning when I was woken up by a beam of light shining onto my eyes. I opened them and immediately squinted my eyes when I came to meet the flash of a phone.

"What the—" I stopped myself when I heard the giggle of a guy.

I removed the covers from my face and tried to adjust my eyes in the darkness. Soon, I made out the figure of a guy beside me. What on Earth is a guy doing on my bed when I'm sleeping?

"What's going on? Who are you—" My words were cut off when he shone the flash upon himself, revealing it to be none other than the King of Mischief.

I groaned and covered my eyes as I rocked myself left and right in protest to him disturbing my sleep. I grabbed my phone and found out that it was freaking 2 am.

"What the hell, Taehyung? You woke me up in the middle of the night — and how did you get into my apartment?" I asked, confused. Don't tell me...

"Jungkookie told me the password," He gave me his childish rectangular smile.

Great. Now, three people know my password.

"I'll change it soon," I grunted and pulled the covers back to myself only to have it snatched away from him. "What do you want?"

"Is this how you spend your Sunday morning? You're so boring," He stated blatantly.

"Excuse me, this is how everyone spends their Sunday extremely early morning. It's freaking 2 am, what are you doing?" I rolled my eyes.

"I'm up for an adventure, let's go," He sheepishly stated.

"Right now? You gotta be kidding me, right? You're supposed to sleep right now, and lord it's not even 5 am yet!"

"Chill Miss Grunty, remember when we played twenty questions and I told you I now have a person to pour my mischief on? Well, buckle up Missy, you're on for a journey of a lifetime."

I silently cursed and tried to push him off of my bed but sadly, he was too strong. "Leave me alone...I need my beauty sleep."

He scoffed and looked at me unbelievably, "You don't need no beauty sleep. You're already beautiful."

"Are you saying that only to make me agree to go with you for your so called 'adventure of a lifetime'?" I rolled my eyes.

"You got that right," He pointed to me.

"Fuck you," I glared at him.

"You wana fuck me? I thought you don't wanna have sex, I'm honoured to be your first—" He acted dramatically surprised.

"KIM TAEHYUNG!" I grabbed my pillow and smacked him with it, earning a chuckle from him.

"Wait, how did you know my first name? I never told you," He raised his eyebrow.

"I saw your id when you were presenting it at the entrance of the club that night. What, do you think I have psychic powers or something?"

"Oh," He replied shortly. "Anyway, let's get you out of bed." He dragged my covers away from me.

"Noooooo!" I shrieked out and covered my eyes when I no longer felt my warm blanket surrounding me.

"You look like a vampire being exposed to sunlight right now, you know that?" He looked unentertained.

"Yes, I'm a vampire that doesn't want to get out of bed right now," I shook my head and slapped his arm.