General Oapha;; Main IceWing OC

AUTHOR'S NOTE;;
Aaaaand it's my current main OC, the one and only General Oapha!
I'm absolutely certain her name is unique, since it's available as a username on literally every social media form.
The first idea I got for this bab was a Pyrrhian wearing armour - here, I'll have to confess to some small inspiration from Captain Phasma (also the closest thing to a headcanon voice for Oapha). Hence the cape, and the metallic silver array. When I first sat down and began to twiddle with concepts, the name that popped into mind was "Alpha"; and so I began to toy with that, eventually ending up with my one and only Oapha child.
I tried very hard to make this character seem plausible; as an IceWing general, she needs her share of flaws to compensate for her high-ranking position.
As with all my characters, please do not heavily reference or copy this child - no, I won't flame you if I see Pyrrhians in armour and capes, but if I find something suspiciously identical, I will let you know about it.
If you wish to involve her in a story/bio or roleplay with her, just pop me a message! I'm a tad slow and incredibly forgetful, so advance apologies for any mishaps.
And ye, that's all!
- Oapha Bean

--

NAME;; Oapha.

AGE;; 35 years (we need less 12- to 18-year-old OCs, people!).

GENDER;; Female (cisgender).

BIOLOGICAL SEX;; Female.

TRIBE;; IceWing (purebred).

CIRCULAR RANKING;; Second (first place) - nicknamed "first of the second".

SEXUALITY;; Gray- asexual (rarely experiences attraction); biromantic. Marginal preference for drakes over dragonesses.

RELATIONSHIP STATUS;; Somewhere between "I Hate You" and "Head Over Heels" with Urthemiel of the SkyWings (Urth is owned by Redlyrrium and must be protected).

OTHER SHIPS;; Tundroapha (nearly, but not quite), Siroapha (me and my soppy headcanons), Glaciapha (someone shipped her with her Queen - hence to say, that dragon has never entered the Ice Kingdom since).

BIOLOGICAL RELATIONS;;
• Unknown parents (third circle).
• Reaver (adopted son).

PLATONIC RELATIONS;;
• She insists Urthemiel (owned by Redlyrrium) is less than platonic. He insists he's easily more.
• Tundra (also Redlyrrium);; tense acquaintance/friend.
• Night (owned by Night_the_Hybrid);; neutral acquaintance - impressive, given his NightWing blood.
• Ember the RainWing (owned by they_call_me_darkstalker on Instagram);; her Rain Kingdom acquaintance and unofficial rainforest guide (fruit fly, huehue).
• She respects Princess Silver (owned by Silver_the_Icewing) as a begrudging senior-in-rank, although she privately finds her quite irritating - as she does with most of the royal court.
• Blackice (owned by psychoblackice);; arch-nemesis whom she will attack literally on sight.
• Sirocco (owned by me);; as with most of the crew aboard the Hope It Floats, she views him as an enemy and someone to strangle on sight. Unbeknownst to many, however, the two were actually friends at a point - she hates him in a possessive way (in her words, "Only I'm allowed to kill that SandWing.").

OCCUPATION;; General. Aids in the administration of Queen Glacier's First Battalion, but mainly occupies herself with patrol organisation and trainee inspection. Occasionally takes on the role of bodyguard to the Queen when on diplomatic missions - or sorties, if the need arises.