Chapter 11: At night

While kissing, you and Jean both end up crying softly. This is a wonderful feeling. But knowing this could mean the end of you, is devestating... You have always been ignoring Jean's attempts to impress you. But you just did that because you were unsure if you were ready for a relationship. Looking back on it, you should've just accepted his feelings towards you. Jean is sweet, caring, charming and good looking... But you wasted your chance on being with him. Because now Levi claimed you and is never going to let you go...

Jean breaks the kiss and looks you in your eyes. "Please remember that I love you... Never forget that I have to live with the pain of seeing Levi treat you like that..." Jean says.

"Ofcourse I'll remember Jean... And if I get the chance, I'll leave Levi and stay with you! I'm so scared of him..." You say. You hug Jean and burry your face in his chest. Jean strokes your (h/l) (h/c) hair and sighs.

"We should part ways now... It's for the better..." Jean says. He lets go of you and walks away. You look at him, slowly walking away. His movements show all of his pain and sadness. Then you also walk away.

~That night~

You sit in your room and look out the window. The stars are shining bright in the chill night sky. You decided to enjoy these little things in life before you'd be forever scarred by the expedition. Then your door opens and the sound of footsteps on the stone floor can be heared. "Still up I see..." A cold voice says.

You turn around and look at the person standing in your room. "Corporal... What are you doing here? Mans are not allowed in the girl dorms! What if the others wake up?" You whisper.

"I don't care, you're comming with me..." Levi says. He walks towards you and pulls you close. "We're going to my room." He says as he drags you out of the room. He slams with the door and you believe you can hear some of the other girls waking up.

Levi takes you to his room and locks the door once you're inside. "Did you miss me?" Levi asks. "I can immagine it's not easy to get through the day without me." Levi comes closer and lifts up your chin.

You look at Levi. There's something wrong... You don't know what but there's something different about him. "Corporal, are you feeling okay?" You ask carefully.

"I asked you to call me Levi, didn't I...?" Levi asks. His eyes narrow, giving him a very angry look. His hand slides down your side and grabs your hip. "Say it... Say my name..." He whispers.

You gasp a little and shiver by the feeling of Levi grabbing your hip so thight. "L-levi..." You say softly.

"What was that? I couldn't hear you..." Levi says. He squeezes your hip even thighter.

"Levi." You say a little louder. This feels ebarrasing. Levi's grip is sending shivers through your whole body. His hand on your chin is also thightning it's grip.

"Just a little louder, dear..." Levi whispers. He smirks and brings his face closer to yours.

"Levi!" You yell. You shut your eyes and await Levi's reply. He just places another hand on your other hip and chuckles.

"That's a good girl... Now, you should get sone rest... The expedition is only two days away..." Levi says. He brings you to the bed. Then he sits on the edge of the bed and makes you sit beside him. "Don't worry about the expedition... I will make sure you survive..." Levi says as he wraps an arm around you.

"Corpo-... Eh... Levi, as I asked before... Are you feeling okay? I get the feeling something's wrong." You say.

Levi doesn't say anything for a short while. But then he sighs and answers. "You shouldn't worry about me. I'm fine... Perfectly fine... As long as you stay with me and love me... Everything will be just fine..." He says. Levi pulls you a little closer. "We should go to sleep..." He then says.

"I assume by that you mean that I will sleep here...?" You ask carefully. Levi smirks.

"You know me too well (y/n)..." Levi says. Then he pushes you down on the bed, lays beside you and pulls the sheets up all the way to your noses. "Sleep tight... My precious (y/n)..." Levi whispers. He strokes your hair and breathes softly in your ear. "I think I must warn you..." He then suddenly says.

"Warn me? For what?" You ask.

Levi pulls you a little closer. "Friends die really easily on expeditions..." Levi says. "I should know... My only friends died on our first expedition... So don't be surprised if one of them turns out to be dead at the end of the expedition..." Levi whispers. His warm breath touches your ear. "But you will survive... I'll make sure you will..." Levi says, afterwards he places a gentle kiss on your forehead.

~The next morning~

You wake up and slowly open your eyes. The fragile light of the morningsun shines in your eyes. You look to your side, expecting to see Levi, but there's no one there. You get up and look around, he's not here. You shrug and get up. When you want to leave the room, there's a note on the door. "(Y/n), Erwin has requested me to discuss the expedition with him again. I maybe won't see you again before the actual expedition. You must be strong..." You whisper. You sigh and leave the room. "I better get dressed, eat something and start training..." You say. So you run off to the girl dorms.