Ending F: Nightmares

The silence goes on for a while. Levi's staggered breathing hauntingly touches your ear. You focus on the knife close to your throat. Staying calm seems to be the best option right now. You close your eyes and think. There must be some way to escape. Now that you're calm, thinking is a lot easier. You have to get rid of Levi somehow, but that'll be hard.

Muffled sounds can be heard from downstairs. "You hear that...?" Eren asks. "Thats Erwin getting up on two feet again! Once he's here you won't stand a chance against us!" He says a little too loud and determined.

Then a bang and soft groaning emerge from downstais. Levi smirks. "He's weak. I can take on him... I can take on all of you!" He says. Levi takes tge knife about an ich away from your throat, as if he is ready to fight your friends.

And that's just what you want! Levi hasen't trained in a long time. It'll be hard to fight your friends all at the same time. In the heath of the battle you can make your escape, go downstairs and help Erwin. You place one hand on Levi's hand. "Dear..." You say softly, disgusted by yourself for calling Levi that. "If you can prove to me that you can take on my friends... I will voluenteerily stay with you, and love you..." You feel like puking when hearing your own words.

Levi smiles and removes the knife completely from your throat. "Sounds good to me... I'm in...!" He says as he gently shoves you behind him. Your friends look at you like you've gone crazy. But you sign them not to worry. "Well then, lets fight...!" Levi says, taking another knife out of his pocket.

Then everything seems to happen so fast. Your friends attack. Their swords collide with Levi's knifes. They yell and curse. You try to avoid the flashing metal blades and safely get to the door. When you lift your foot to take one final step out of the room, Levi notices and tries to get to you.

But you quickly run out and slam the door shut. You feel scared now that you know Levi is getting more and more pissed, and that your friends are in serious danger. Even so, you run downstairs and enter the livingroom. There is Erwin, he leans on the armrest of the old couch. "Commander!" You say. A mixture of fear and happiness sounds in your voice.

"(Y/n)...!" Erwin says. He's holding one of his hands over his side, a red stain has formed on his white blouse. Erwin sees your worried expression. "It's okay. Levi's knife didn't cut very deep." He says with a little forced smile. "What's happening up there?" He then asks.

"They're fighting. I escaped the room to get you." You say quickly.

"I'm in no condition to fight. Go back upstairs, tell them to knock Levi out and then to get back to the horses." Erwin says. He turns around and walks to the door, moving a little slowly because of his injury. You do as Erwin told you and run back upstairs. You throw the door open and see Levi pressing Armin to the wall, holding his knife on his throat. Mikasa and Eren stand frozen in place.

"One step closer and he's dead!" Levi shouts. Then he sees you in the dooropening. He breathes heavily and his pupils are twitching. Litte drops of sweat drip down his forehead. You get an idea. A crazy, insane, dangerous idea...

"Mikasa, give me your sword..." You say softly. Mikasa hesitates for a second, but gives you one of her swords anyway. You slowly walk up to Levi, the sword tightly held in your hand. "Levi..." You say softly. "Let me do it..." Your voice is just above a whisper, but loud enough for everyone to hear.

Everything is silent. Time has seemed to stop. No one moves. Then Levi frowns. "You've tricked me before... Why should I trust you...?" He asks.

You take another step forward. "I came back, didn't I?" You say. "I realised I was wrong... And came back to fight for our love..." You say calmly. You stand right in front of him and Armin. "So please... Let me kill him to prove it." You whisper.

Levi seems to relax and nods. He takes a small step aside, so you can kill Armin. You raise your sword, ready slice Armin's throat. He starts crying and pleads for you to let him live. You lightly tap his cheek with your sword to make him open his eyes. He looks at you, scared to death. You wink. Then you drop down to the dloor and violently hack the blade of the sword into Levi's leg. "You fucking bitch!" He yells as he falls to the floor. The sword is stuck in his leg.

You and your friends run down and quickly make your way to the horses outside. Erwin has already got up on his horse. You and your friends also get up on one and get the hell out of there. "Everyone okay?" Erwin asks when you're a good distance away from the house.

"Yeah, just mentally scarred." Armin says, while throwing a joking glare at you.

~

You arrived safely at the headquarters. Everyone was increddibly happy that you were back. It took a while before you were back to full health, but right now everything is okay again. Well... Exept for one thing... A small group of soldiers went to get Levi and bring him to the military police. But upon arrival, they found an empty house. Levi was gone, but they did find a note. What was writen inside gave you nightmares, and fills your everyday life with fear.

"I will come back. I am determined to come back and take revenge on (y/n). She betrayed me and hurt me. I will keep an eye on her, stalk her and try to catch her... I will come back and steal her away again. But this time I won't treat her as nicely. This time I'll keep her locked up to never see the light of day again, covered in scars, tied up for the rest of her life, living as a miserable piece of trash. I will make sure you die a slow and painfull death.

Mark my words (y/n), you are mine to kill... And no one else's!"

~The end