Ending G: Love conquers all

The blade of Levi's knife on your throat, your friends ready to attack, the heavy breathing of four people. It's driving you insane! The atmosphere is just way too tense. The fact that you could lose one of your friends forever today, makes it even worse. You clench your fists firmly close your eyes and try to think of a plan. Only one pops up in your mind, its crazy... But it's probably tge only way to get your friends out of this alive.

You lean back and rest your back on Levi's chest. "Guys..." You say softly. "I want you to leave..." You say. They look at you with surprises eyes.

"B-but... We've just found you! We're here to save you!" Eren says. He steos closer, which triggers Levi to tighten his grip on you.

"Please..." You say. You wriggle a bit in Levi's grip and manage to turn around. "I'm staying here..." You say. Levi seems to be a little surprised too. But happy more than anything.

"(Y/n), you're out of your mind...! You can't do that!" Mikasa says. You turn your head to look at her, with eyes that tell her that the opposite is true. "Y-you can't... He'll hurt you...!" Mikasa says softly.

You look at Levi again, he looks at you. Then you quickly press your lips on his. Levi is startled for a moment, but blends in with the kiss short after. When you release his lips, he smiles. It's a warm smile, different from the other smiles. "If I do that more often... Will you promise not to hurt me?" You ask.

Levi strokes your hair, feeling flustered by being kissed by you. Normally you never kissed back. "Of couse I won't..." He says. There's something in his eyes, a softness that wasn't there before. "I won't hurt you anymore if you kiss me more often..." He says.

"He's lying!" Armin says. A quick glare from Levi makes him shut up.

"Guys, trust me. Leave, I just want you to live." You say. Your friends hesitate. "Please... I have survived this for half a year alredy. I can live with this." You're not confident by hearing your own words, but you really want your friends to get out of here. Levi could snap again any moment.

Then Eren lowers his swords. "Okay... I trust you..." He says. Mikasa and Armin look at each other, and lower their swords too. "Levi, take care of her... If you can..." He says before turning around. As he waljs out of tge door you can hear him say: "Stay strong, (y/n)...!" Eren is quickly followed by Mikasa and Armin, who look back at you with concerned faces.

You and Levi are alone in the room. He holds on to you untill he's heard the horses riding away from the house. "Well then..." He says.

An awkward silence follows his words. You stand there, not saying anything, looking at each other. Then you wrao your arms around Levi and burry your face in his chest. He pats your head and smiles, a warm one again. "If I can make him act more like this... This could all work out...!" You think.

~Five months later~

Everyone's sitting in the mess hall, eating and chatting as always. Fall has kicked in and the weather is getting colder. The atmosphere in the corps hasn't been the same after the search ended and Erwin declared it to be over for good. None of your friends know if you're safe. Then the meal is disturbed by a soldier running in. "Commander Erwin, come quickly!" He shouts. Erwin gets up and follows the soldier. "There's someone at the gate... She... She's that one girl!" The soldier says.

Erwin is a bit confused, but follows him anyway. Once they arrive at the gate, Erwin sees her standing there. Sge's wearing a dress and a hood throwing a shadow over her face. Erwin walks closer and carefully removes the hood. He smiles whwn he recognises the face. "(Y/n)...!" He says.

"It's good to see you again, Commander Erwin." You say with a wide smile on your face. It doesn't take long before all your friends have gathered around and throw questions at you. "Everybody calm down!" You say, raising your voice. "I will explain everything! Just be patient." You say while smiling.

Later that evening you all gather in the mess hall. Everyone wants to know about Levi. How he was, what he did to you and how you escaped him. "I treated him as if I truly loved him. He acted kinder that way. But, while doing so... I actually started to love him..." Everyone goes silent and just stares at you. "He turned into a sweet person really. He sometimes still acts a little grumpy, but that's just how he is." You say while smiling. "And... He just let me go... He wasn't sure at first though. But he now trusts me and has given me more freedom." You say happily. "I am allowed to stay here with you! And join the corps again when he's okay with it." You smile widely as you see your friends' happy faces.

"We should celebrate!" Reiner says. He tightly grabs your waist and holds you up into the air. Everyone chants and claps happily. But you grap Reiner's hands pannicy and start kicking your legs.

"R-reiner, put me down! You'll hurt the baby!" You yell. Shocked, Reiner drops you and everyone goes silent. Their mouths hang open in shock. "S-surprise...!" You say softly.

~

The next day Levi arrived at headquarters too. He allowed you to go one day prior to him, so they would trust him more. He apologised to the whole corps, and said that he had been a fool. After a few weeks people started to trust him again. Levi got back his old squad and made then train and clean just as hard as before. Due to your pregnacy Levi forbade you to train. He was still overprotective, but in a giid way now. You got to share your room with Levi and things were fine that way. Half a year later a beautiful baby girl was born. She has your eyes and Levi's hair. The happines this child brings you and Levi is undescribable. Levi has finally manafed to achieve what he alwats wanted... To make you his, and no one else's!

~The end