Chapter 4

We got into the car and started small talk, we didn't know much about each other so this was the chance. "So, how old are you?" Max asked. "19 but almost 20," I replied. "What was your major in college?"  He asked. "Well I was going to major in a few different things, but they all had to do with engineering, and I don't do math." I said with a smile, he chuckled. Then we arrived at the restaurant, happy he told me classy or I would have been screwed.

(Time Skip Until after the date, you both just ate and talked, nothing special) 

"Do you want to go to the park across the street?" He asked as we walked out. I nodded. "Y/n, will you be my girlfriend?" He said as we sat down on a park bench. "Max, I would love to." I replied while hugging him. But when i pulled away it started raining. So we went back to my house to watch a few movies. "Okay i have Frozen." I said grinning. "Is that all you have?" He said. "No, but we are watching Frozen." I replied running to my room to get the movie.

About half way through, I started getting tired. So I put my head on Max's shoulder, and let sleep take over.

*+Max's POV+*

Y/n fell asleep, she looked so peaceful. But I had to get home or the guys would be wondering where I was. I was about to get up but she pulled on my shirt, implying for me to stay. So  sat back down and pulled her into my chest and kissed her forehead. Then I fell asleep with her wrapped around me.

(Author's Note: Awe how sweet! Its odd how some people can write about love yet not find any. Also this chapter was one of my shorter ones, but i will try to make the next longer. This one was just that date, oh, and after the date. Enough rambling now, i make these short an simple. I hope you are enjoying thus far, i will see you in the next chapter.

~+SarasticPro