Chapter 14

I started squeezing Max's hand, 'Don't even look at him, bitch.' I thought walking to the fridge. "Oh hey Max, I am having trouble with Photoshop. Can you come help me?" Anastasia said in a small voice. I squeezed Max's hand one more time. He gave me the eyes of, 'I have to go, its my job.' I nodded my head slightly, he kissed me and left with her. "Ugh fricken bitch." I mumbled while walking to my office. 

After I sent the video to Tim, because I didn't trust Anastasia with it and Max would cut the super funny and really gory things out, I walked out to talk to Max. But then I saw it, my dream. Max stood there as Anastasia hugged him, he hugged back. They pulled apart, her arms around his neck, then she kissed him. He didn't pull away. I took off my 'Z' necklace and threw it on the ground, and went back to my office.

No one heard the clank of my necklace, it was on the carpet. But Tim saw me. I could see him mouth 'fuck' over to Jordan. I started getting my bag and sweater so I could leave as Tim walked in. "Dude, you want me to beat him up?" He asked. "I would be nice." I replied. He came over and hugged me, I tensed up for a second, then hugged back. Adam and Em also came in. "I will beat up the chick for you." Em said. "I will help Tim beat up Max." Adam said looking at me. I pulled away from Tim. "I think what I want right now, is a bowl of Mac n' Cheese and tons of Dr. Pepper. But by all means Em, if you want to beat up Anastasia, you go right ahead." I told them. As I finished Max came in with the necklace, "Max, you're just going to make things worse. Leave." Adam said almost shielding me. Max sighed and walked back to his station. "I could have handled it myself..." I said sitting down in my chair. "No, you have become a sister to us in the last few months. We are not going to let him go near you just to hurt you again." Adam said. I sighed and put my bag down. "I want to leave early though so I can start getting his shit out of my house." I replied. "I am coming with." Tim said. Adam nodded and walked out, as did Em and Tim. 

(Author's Note: Awe shit, things are getting spicy. These have become my favorite parts to write because I love making characters really shitty people! Anyways, I hope you enjoyed thus far, and I will see you in the next chapter.

~+SarcasticPro