Chapter 9

(Time Skip to 2 Weeks After Last Chapter

!!!!!TRIGGER WARNING!!!!!

*+Max POV+*

It feels like I have moved in with Y/n. I only say this because I am at my house about 3 times a week, and at her house for the rest. But I'm not complaining, I like it there. But I love her. 

She has had many ups and downs in the past few weeks. She has been really depressed and I think something might be going on, but I don't know what it would be. She usually tells me everything. I don't know.

*+Your POV+*

'She looks so off today.'

'I wonder why a guy like Max would date her.'

'Poor Max having to deal with her shit everyday.'

'Ugh. They just get worse. But what if its true. What if I am just a burden on his shoulders everyday.' I thought as I walked to the bathroom. Max suggested that I stayed home today, he said I seemed really... down. When I got in the bathroom I had instant flashbacks to high school. The bullying, the pain, the scars. They faded right before I came here. 

Your just a burden, cut

He doesn't even love you, cut

No one cares abo-

I started before I heard the door open. I quickly rinsed the blade and my wrist and put my hoodie back on and pulled it down over my arms. "Babe I'm here! I brought food and F/n along with Ross." Max yelled from the front room. I walked out of the bathroom and he came over and kissed me. "Hey." I said quietly. "Can we talk?" He whispered making it look like he was getting ready to hug me. I nodded as we walked into the bedroom. "Whats going on? You see so distant, and you are never distant." He asked grabbing my wrist. I winced in pain and started crying, not because of the pain, because I know that he cares now. "Take off the sweatshirt, now." He said sternly. I carefully took it off and held out my arms, "I'm sorry." I whimpered through my tears. "Y/n,  why would you ever do this?!" Max asked looking like he was about to cry also. "Everyone says I'm worthless, or that I am just a burden to you. I didn't know how to handle it. I'm sorry, if you want to leave I understand." I replied. "No, I am not leaving tonight. I am gonna go tell them that you don't feel good and its time to leave. Okay?" Max said as I got my pajamas out of the closet. After he left the room I changed and lied down turning on the TV to watch Gravity Falls. 

He came back in, took off his shirt, and lied down next to me wrapping his arms around my sides, making sure not to hit my wrists. "I love you, and don't ever forget that." He said. I responded by starting to kiss him, like full on make out with him. He just kept kissing back. 

(Author's Note: I felt like this needed to be said in one of these chapters. I am sorry that this went 0-100 so quickly. Writing this made me cry a little bit. But hey, atleast you finally got to make out with him for more than 15 seconds in an office. This time it was in bed, and for your information, I will not put one of those scenes in here, I want to keep this PG-13. Anyways, I hope you are enjoying thus far, I will see you in the next chapter.

~+SarcasticPro