Chapter 5

*+ Your POV +*

I woke up laying on top of Max. He was actually a pretty comfy pillow! I smiled when I looked down at him still alseep. So I got up and went to take a shower and get ready for work, it was only Thursday. While I was in the shower I started thinking of all the questions Adam was going to ask today when we got in, or how we were going to be treated in vlogs. Also, how we were going to tell everyone else.

I put in my F/B shirt and a pair of black skinny jeans, and took out my earrings and kept the cartilage piercing in. Then I walked out of my room to see Max just waking up, "Morning!" I said happily. He moaned, got up and hugged me, "Good morning, Y/n." He said kissing the top of my head.  I told him where the shower was and were the extra toothbrushes were. As he walked into the bathroom I started to make breakfast, eggs and bacon. Pancakes would take to long. 

(Time Skip to work)

Once Max and I pulled up to work we had already mentally prepared ourselves for Adam's interrogations, also F/n's. 

We were greeted by TimTim at the door, "So Max, did you hit that last night?" I started blushing and Max started counting down from 5. Tim started running as did Max, while I walked into my office. I heard a knock at my door a second after I turned on my computer, "How was the date?!" F/n asked smiling. "Perfect, he's perfect, the restaurant was perfect. Everything was perfect." I said smiling. "I haven't seen you this happy since you got into college, and away from your parents." She replied, "Oops, sorry." She knew that my parents were a touchy subject, I still haven't told Max about my life before we met, "Its fine, I'm over it." I said as she came over and hugged me. 

F/n left and Adam came in with Red and Barney, this is going to be fun. "So... how did it go?" He asked winking. "Fine, but don't ask me to go into detail, because I won't." I replied, he walked out pouting. Then Max came in and closed the blinds on my window. I stood up and wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his around my waist, before I could think what to do next, I felt lips against mine. So I kissed him back. After 15 seconds we had to pull away, because humans need air. "How was that for a first kiss?" He said after catching his breath. I looked at him puzzled for a moment then remembered, I had never been kissed before, "Amazing." I said, kissing him again before he could speak. 

We pulled away again then held each other's hands and walked to his station. Tim started wiggling his eyebrows at Max and I, so Jordan got up and punched him in the shoulder. I kissed Max one last time then walked back to my office to record some Gta with Adam, and Ross. I got the Skype invite and logged into the game, "Don't we need one more person Adam?" Ross asked. "Can I get Max?" I asked the both of them. Adam let out a sigh and said yes. I ran over to Max's station and told him to get in the extra office and play Gta with us, he nodded walking over there.

About half way through the game, Adam had made a dozen jokes about Max and I being together. He also got beat up 6 times by Max. Then I made it worse, "Well I guess you could say you are a "Mad Max" now, can't ya?" I replied giggling. "It's cute when you do it," He said. The we got done recording a few minutes later. So sent it to Tim for editing, only because Max would cut out all the lovey things.

(Author's Note: Hope you liked the kiss! It was fun to write but a bit hard. I have no idea what to do for the next chapter, but I will find something! I hope you have enjoyed thus far, see you in the next chapter!

~+SarcasticPro