Chapter 7

The rest of the day went by slowly. Max was in a few of Adam's video's that i was in, like the 'Who's Your Daddy' recording. That was the most fun i have had since i got here. Every few minutes when Max was the dad, he would rage so much that he would start smashing all the glass and tell us to die since we were going so fast. Then we got lunch, went back to the offices. Did more videos. 

(Time Skip To End Of Day)

"Max! Hurry up I need to go home!" I yelled from in my office. Almost everyone had already left. Except for Ross and F/n, they were working on a new series idea for Ross's channel. "Why do you need to leave so fast?!" He yelled back. "Because I am so bored I am sitting in my office chair spinning, thinking of something to do." I replied walking over to his station to see what he was doing, he was just finishing up one of Adam's videos. "Wanna sit and talk to me while I edit the rest of this?" Max said, I nodded and sat down in Tristan's chair and started spinning again, no talk, just spinning. 

I looked at the clock and it had only been 5 minutes. But Max was already done and by the time i slowed down, his computer was already shut down. He grabbed the arm of the chair and pulled me into his arms, guessing that I would be dizzy. "Wanna go out tonight?" He said with me still in his arms. "Sure but i need to get my bag out of my office." 

So he walked with me to my office and I got all my things that had made their way onto my desk in my hours of boredom. After I got my things we told Ross and F/n we were leaving, then left. "Do you even want to do anything tonight? We could sit down and play some CoD and watch something other than Frozen." I asked while we got in the car. "Fine with me." He said, then started driving. I felt like going out, but at the same time I wanted to spend more time with him. In the comfort of my own home, not in some fancy restaurant.

We arrived at my house after we stopped at his and got him some clothes for tomorrow and some pajamas for tonight. We ended up playing for only an hour and watching 2 movies. We then went to bed because we still had to go in for a little tomorrow and it was already midnight. He gave me a kiss then i rolled over and he wrapped his arms around me. Then we went to sleep.

(Author's Note: Yet another chapter done and written! I enjoy writing this very much, its a great past time for aspiring writers to improve their skill. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed thus far, and i will see you in the next chapter!

~+SarcasticPro