Chapter 6

Once Max dropped me off at home he asked if I wanted company for a bit. I nodded like I usually do, I would never turn down an offer for company. 

"I wanted to ask you about something..." He said as we got in the door and sat on the couch, hand in hand. "Oh, no. What is it?" I replied worried for the question. "Where is your family?" He asked. I let out a long sigh and put my feet in his lap and laid down.

"My family is complicated. I grew up in the biggest hell on earth." I started as sat up again to look Max in the face, "It was abusive, and I never talk about it. I was treated like shit, utter shit." I said wiping my eyes because I was starting to cry, which made Max hold my hand tighter. "All I had was YouTube and school to look forward to so I didn't have to go into reality. The reason I don't talk about it is because I don't want the memories to come back." I finished, sobbing. Max pulled me into his chest and held me there until I calmed down, rocking me back and forth.

After while I walked into the kitchen to make something for dinner. We ended up ordering take out instead. "Can you stay over again tonight?" I asked while getting my food off the counter. "Of course i will," Max replied with a smile. "Can we also watch Frozen again, I didn't get to finish it last night?" I said now smiling because I knew the answer, I just wanted to hear him say it. "I don't know why I am saying this, but fine." He replied with a long sigh following behind. "Because you love me!" I said grabbing the remote from my desk. "Damn right I do." He replied. I could hear his smile from in the other room.

I made it about 20 minutes further than last night then got sleepy again. I laid down on top of Max, he had already fallen asleep. Then watched the movie, falling asleep at the last few scenes.

(Time Skip To Morning Because Sleep, Is Sleep) 

I woke up in bead next to a shirtless Max. 'He must have gotten up last night and moved me to the bed.' I thought as I got up trying not to make any noise while getting my things ready for work. Today was my first Friday at the offices. I checked my schedule that I copied and hung on my mirror so I knew what I was walking into today at work. Today I had a few Minecraft adventure maps and mini games, along with 'Who's your Daddy' and a few challenges. I saw that Max had the Egg Roulette challenge with Barney today. I packed shampoo in my laptop bag, because he doesn't need egg yoke getting in his beautiful ginger hair.

I got out of the shower and Max still wasn't up. "Maxy, time to get up!" I said sweetly poking his cheek. "I don't wanna do the challenge today. If i stay in bed i won't have to!" He replied, "I will do your hair after. You always like how I get mine so soft, i can do the same with yours. But either way we still need to stop by your house and get you clothes during lunch." I said while he got up and put his shirt back on. 

(Time Skip To EGGS)

I was sitting behind the scenes watching both Max and Barney pick eggs for each other than smash them on their heads. Once Max got a raw egg i silently laughed and continued watching, still thinking about Barneys horrible math. Once they ran out of hard boiled eggs, or so they thought, Max got the last hard boiled while Barney got the last raw. Making Max the winner with Barney's math mess up. Max came over and tried to hug me with all the egg still in his hair and on his face and clothes, "Nice try, but no." I said not thinking about running. He was able to hug me and start kissing me all over my face, getting egg everywhere. "I love you so much Y/n." He said, "I love you so much Max."

(Author's Note: I had to add the egg roulette video in. Its one of my favorite challenges other than the Oreo roulette. I personally loved writing the ending for this part, it was so sweet and i had to add it. Also if you have any questions considering the book ask in the comments and i will try to answer them to the best of my abilities for you.  I hope you enjoyed the story thus far, i will see you in the next chapter!

~+SarcasticPro