Chapter 15

*+Max POV+*

God, I fucked up. I didn't want to kiss Anastasia. God, what was I thinking, now everyone hates me, and I don't blame them. I just want to say sorry, but I don't think Y/n wants to see any part of me. Ross had no idea what was going on, neither did F/n. "Max, why is Y/n crying so much? We can barely get through the video without her needing to pause." Ross questioned. "Anastasia kissed me, and I didn't pull away." I answered, with that Ross slapped me strait across the face. "YOU BETTER FUCKING APOLOGIZE!" Ross yelled, making everyone in the editing square turn our way. F/n ran back to Y/n's office. What have I done.

*+Y/n POV+*

"YOU BETTER FUCKING APOLOGIZE!" I heard Ross say from the other room. I don't want him to even talk to me, let alone apologize. With that I put my head on my desk, then heard my door slam. "Why didn't you tell me about this?!" F/n asked coming over to my desk. "Because, Tim, Em, and Adam are already involved. I didn't want anyone else in it also." I said with tear stained cheeks. "Stand up." F/n said, I did as told. She wrapped her arms around my shoulders, 'She never gives hugs, and if she does their with Ross.' I hugged back after a second. "I will not let anyone hurt you again. Even if I die trying. I will not let you get abused again, even if I die trying." She said pulling away, by then it was time for me to go home."Y/n, Adam said we could leave now, to get his shit out." Tim said. "And since I don't do videos, I am coming with." F/n replied. I nodded and got my things.

I walked out of my office avoiding everyone, I was happy I had a hoodie because I kept the hood on the whole time. I love him but I also don't, what the hell is wrong with me. I shouldn't love him. This morning he told me he loved me, then pulled this.

(Time Skip Home)

"Dude, you okay?" Time asked as he pulled into the drive way. "Not really, but sure." I replied getting out of the car. Both Tim and F/n started getting all of Max's things out of the house when we walked in. I went up to my room and started writing.

'Dear, well, everyone,

I am sorry that it has come to this. Tell Anastasia that she got her wish. Tell Max that it's not his fault i did this, if anything it's my own. Tell Jess I love her and to keep up the good work, actually, tell that to everyone. Again, its none of your guy's fault. I wish I had more time with all of you, and could hug you all one last time. But this is what its come to. I can't do keep going through life day after day, thinking that things would get better. I love all of you.

See you on the other side.

-Y/n'

I can't do it anymore. The heartbreak, the abuse, everything. Max was my first boyfriend, and I loved the time I had with him, it was amazing. But all things must come to an end. I went in the bathroom, 'Its going to be good now. No one actually loved you. Even if you loved them.' I thought to myself as i sat down. When I was almost ready, I heard a familiar voice downstairs. Max. He was walking upstairs, stomping. "Y/n come on, I need to talk to you. Y/n I still love you!" He said through the door. Those were the last words I heard before it went black.

*+Max POV+*

"Y/n!" I yelled. I grabbed the extra key to get in the bathroom. The sight in front of me will stay with me forever. I dropped to the floor crying, so did Tim and F/n when they came up. No chance of getting her alive now, pulse was already gone. Y/n I love you more than you can imagine.

END

(Author's Note: *sheds tear* Oh my Jesus. I am so sorry this had to come to an end. I didn't want a super long book. But I am starting to get one in the works as i write this, its going to be either a, Tim x Reader, or a Skymedia One shots book. But i have no idea yet. I am also so sad that this had to come this why, tbh i kinda planned on this happening. Trust me my next one will have a happy ending! I hope all of you enjoyed this book, it was amazingly fun to write! I will see you in the next... BOOK!

P.S.: I plan on also doing an FAQ the day or two after this is published. So leave your questions below and also what book you want to see out of the two i suggested!

~+SarcasticPro