Chapter 8

They were back. This time it came in voices. Pitch black with voices over everything. I stood up from where I was and a light came on in the distance. Not thinking I walked over to it, to see a single 'Z' in the middle of the flickering light. When i blinked it was gone, the light and the 'Z,' but another came up. 

After the 5th light, I started getting worried for what was next for the 6th. It was more murder. But not one person this time, everyone.

As I woke up that morning I  started screaming. Next thing I knew I was in Max's arms crying, "Y/n, its okay, I am here now. No need to worry." He said rocking me back and forth. 

After while I calmed down. Then looked at my schedule, my face lit up with enjoyment, I get to do a React and Act shoot today. I quickly got ready and ate almost 3 packages PopTarts and watched some anime, "Max hurry up i wanna go to work!" I said from the living room. "I am having problems with my hair. I will be done in a bit," He replied. "Want me to come help?" I asked, getting up to see what he has done and how I can fix it, "Dude, you fucked this up." I said as he sighed, we still had an hour before work started and we were always late anyways. I had to stand on my tip-toes, I am only 5'7 and he is 6'1. "Okay this isn't going to work, get your stuff and come to the couch." I replied. Turns out it was fixable, I just didn't feel like doing it and so I threw a beanie at him, then went to work.

(Time Skip To Work, There Was Traffic

I ran to the set after putting my things in the care of Max. I don't know why because I was doing the shoot with him and Red, the two gingers. I then went back to my office so I could mess around with some set building for Roleplays I want to put on my channel. I got a bit worried at first because it was my first OfficeAntics video and I didn't know how people were going to react to me being there.

Red did the intro and already made Max mad by calling us 'Love Birds.' I thought it was cute but he thought other wise.

(Time Skip After Video)

"That was so much fun!" I told Max as we were walking back to my office. "Glad you liked it." He said once we got in the office. Adam then started walking around with the vlog camera. Adam texted me earlier saying that i need to be around him, it was 'Make Max Mad' day. I asked if I could help, they said no because I wouldn't take it as far as they would. "Adam get the fucking camera out of my face." Max said after Adam walked into my office. I sat down in my chair and Adam handed me the camera, "Okay, we good? You guys wanna go get lunch?" Adam asked. Max and I nodded and i still had the camera with me. "Max you need to calm down, the day is almost over. Hold my hand, and when you want to punch them, squeeze my hand." I said trying to get him to calm down.

He took my hand as we walked to the car. There was a picture of Elsa on the passenger seat. His hand stayed in mine for a second then he let go and started walking to where Adam was, then they started running. I just stayed with Ross until they came back. Then Max took my hand again.

(Author's Note: Do you ever get the feeling when you are watching a video, that you think about yourself in it? Yeah me too. Usually I will add my own spin on things (like i did here.) Anyways, i hope you are still enjoying the story thus far, and i will see you in the next chapter.

~+SarcasticPro