Chapter 11

!1 Month Later!

*+Max POV+*

Y/n is doing so much better. Everything is almost cleared, she has gained almost 200,000 subscribers. She had gone to work everyday but the days off. Y/n also met Jess yesterday, they both ship MithRoss, and throw Pusheens at me when we go over. Jess is coming to the offices today to film some skits and have lunch with all of us. Send Help. 

*+Your POV+*

"Max, Jess is already there we gotta go!" I said with excitement. "I am almost done, i just have to put on my shoes. Then we can go." Max responded. I was in the other room putting on the necklace that Max got me, its a sliver 'Z' that looks like his.

(Time Skip To Work)

I walked to the door with Max holding my hand. I got in and saw Jess talking to F/n and Ross. I quickly let go of Max's hand and ran up behind her. F/n saw me and knew what i was doing, i held my finger to my mouth implying for her to shut up, "BOO!" I yelled grabbing Jess's shoulders. She screamed and started laughing, along with everyone else in the room. "Wow way to scare the hell out of me!" She said still laughing. "Its my job, like our job to annoy Max." I replied while Max took my hand and sighed, "I knew this day was going to come." He said looking down.

(Time Skip To Lunch Because TACOS)

"FOOD! I NEED FOOD!" I yelled from my office as we finished up the recording. "Y/n, we will go get food after I send this to Tim." Adam replied walking into my office with the vlog camera. "You vlogging?" I asked. He nodded then started messing up my hair. We walked out to the editing stations to bother Max. "Hey Maxy, wanna come get food?" I asked putting my arms around his neck as Adam walked in. "And here we have the couple of the office, I ship it. Comment a ship name for Y/n and Max." Adam said as he tuned the camera onto Max. I kissed Max's cheek then screamed 'Food' in his ear, after that I quickly started to run, "NO PLEASE, I JUST WANT TACOS!" I yelled still running like my life depened on it. I finally stopped, "I'm sorry, we can settle this fairly, by getting me food. Like now." I said. he held his ands up defensively. 

Jess, Ross, F/n, Adam, Barney, Red, Max, and I walked to the taco truck. I was beaming with excitement. I have been wanting taco's for almost two weeks now, and i think everyone knew that. We sat down at the table after getting our food, "There, you not going to attempt to kill me in my sleep tonight?" Max asked looking at me while I was eating. Adam was vlogging at the time, so my funny mode activated, "Sleep with one eye open, Maxy. Love you!" I responded taking his hand in mine while Adam and everyone else started laughing. "Um... I love you too?" He said with a worried look in his eyes.

(Author's Note: The reasoning behind a 'Food' themed chapter was that i really wanted food while writing this. I also had a huge craving for tacos. Anyway, I hope you are enjoying thus far, I will see you in the next chapter.

~+SarcasticPro