Chapter 13

!!!!!TRIGGER WARNING!!!!!

"Y/n trust me, he loves you. Max would never do anything to hurt you." Adam said coming over and hugging me. "Thanks Adam." I said through tears. Then I started walking to the kitchen ignoring all the editors, not even looking their way.

I got some Mac n' Cheese because Max had given me permission the first few days I was here. I walked in and Anastasia was there. "Hey." She said. "Hi." I replied gritting my teeth. "Your boyfriend is really nice. And hot." She mumbles. "What?!" I asked. She shook her head. I need to talk to Max.

I went over to his station, "Hey babe, can we talk for a sec?" I asked, he nodded and got up to follow me. "What is it?" He asked closing the door behind him. "It's about Anastasia. She called you hot. In front of me." I said holding back tears.  He sat down on the floor next to me. "Don't let her get to you, she is kinda stuck up." Max replied taking my hand in his. "Max, I had a dream last night that you kissed her. She started, AND YOU DIDN'T STOP HER!" I yelled. "I WOULD NEVER DO THAT TO YOU! Y/N I LOVE YOU!" He yelled back. As i started getting more fed up with his BS, Adam and Tim walked in, "What the fuck is going on here?!" Tim questioned. I got up and stormed out. I wasn't going to start a fight no matter how much I wanted to, so I left the building and drove home. 

'Everyone was right, he doesn't love you.' I thought as I pulled into the drive way. I ran inside and went strait to the bathroom. I got a notification on my phone about  a new OfficeAntics video, I decided to watch it, but look at the comments for a bit.

'I ship It.'

'Max finally ditched that other bitch. About time.'

That was just a few. I put the phone on the sink counter, and got the razor out of my bag.

'Its all true, he doesn't love me. cut'

'Its hard to be nice to her when she is so stuck up. cut'

As I was on my  forth cut, i heard the door open then slammed. I didn't even care anymore. I rinsed the razor and my arm off and walked out. It was all the guys, and just them. I didn't have a sweatshirt on so everyone noticed what I did. "Y/n, why would you do that again?!" Max asked. I threw my phone at him, "Check the comments." I said walking into my room. I changed out of what I was in at the moment and walked out. I went to the kitchen and got hugged by Red. Max and Adam were on the couch, Adam comforting Max who had his head in his hands. Barney just leaning against the door. "See, this is why I made a scene and left." I said looking at them, then my arms. "Yeah, then made another scene here." Max mumbled. I walked over and sat next to him, "I'm sorry." I said taking his hand. "Now that everyone has, somewhat, made up we need to head back. We still have videos to do." Adam said. I nodded and got a sweatshirt. Adam gave me the okay for wearing pajamas.

I was in the car with Max, he was looking at my wrists. He kissed the sides as we pulled up. We walked in the building and everyone went back to work. Max was done with everything so he stayed in my office while I was recording. "Hey guys! Y/Y/N here and today, we are actually alone," I started pushing Max out of the shot, "I'm just kidding! I am joined by Max. But today we are playing Guts and Glory!" I said, Max moaned, "You exited buddy?!" I asked patting his head. "Not really." He said childishly. About half way through the game, and 100 deaths later. Max was loving it. "I knew you were gonna love this! OH SHIT I DIED!" I said and we both burst out laughing, Max put his head on my shoulder and laughed even harder. "Oh my god, okay. That is all the time I have for today. If you enjoyed this video, nudge the like button, and if you want to see more of me, I don't know why, the give the subscribe button a nudge also! I will see you in the next video!" I ended the video there. 

"I have never actually seen you during a recording before." Max said. "I know, I am funny and really weird when I am alone. But what else is new." I shrugged. I got up to walk into the kitchen to get a water, Max was with me, but she was there.

(Author's note: When I said I wanted to spread these out into a few chapters, I mean like 4 or 5, not 2. But I have done so much detail, and I think I like it. But anyways, I hope you enjoyed thus far, I will see you in the next chapter.

~+SacasticPro