Treat you better- Chapter 2

Y/N= Your Name H/C= Hair Colour E/C= Eye Colour F/C= Favourite Colour F/N= Your Friend's Name Y/F/N= Your full name

Suddenly, one of the younger lords in King's Landing approached you. He handed you a lily before kissing your hand and walking away. Petyr squinnted at the boy. He could have sworn he was one of Varys' spies. Y/N smirked as the boy walked away.
"Do you know the boy, Y/N?" Petyr asked.
"No. I do not. It was kind and polite of the man to hand me a lily. It really is curious on how he knew I loved lilies." Y/N smirked again.
"Curious it is, Lady Y/N." Petyr smiled.
"I wonder how Varys knew." Y/N sighed. Petyr suddenly stared at you, causing you to laugh.
"I know you two have spies. I know the boy playing with dirt on our left is Varys' spy. I know that the women in the distance, reading is your spy. I know these things as you two are known to do these things. Unlike Ned Stark and other people here, I am prepared." You smirk at a now shocked Petyr. You place the lily in the water and watch it float about the fountain.

"I'm impressed Lady Y/N. How did you do your studying on a subject not many people know much about? How did a Bolton girl find out about our secrets?" Petyr felt impressed and threatened by this girl. If he didn't get her on his side of things, he'd have to get rid of her. It was a shame, he was beginning to like you.

"Well, I didn't read it from a book, Lord Baelish. I tend to be quiet and most people forget my existence or assume I am too innocent to understand war and politics. I study people. What they'd do for their desires and what they wouldn't do. What they'd say to me but wouldn't say to you and vice versa. You hear songs in the North. I hear them too. Anyone could. Only if they knew how to listen." You smile before standing up.
"I am very impressed Lady Y/N. I am dying to hear what more you know." Petyr smirked.
"Another day, Lord Baelish. I must find Lord Stark. Good day to you." You smile.

However, as you begin to walk off, the boy approaches again.
"Lady Bolton, I was wondering if you'd like to go on a walk." He smiled. He was a handsome young man, blonde hair to his ears and bright blue eyes. But you knew he was Varys' spy, therefore you questioned his actual intentions. Petyr watched closely at this scene, he felt a slight bit of jealousy course through his entire being.
You then got an idea. Maybe if you befriended this boy and got him to like you, you could find out Varys secrets. Therefore, making him less of a threat to you.
Although, before you could respond Petyr walked up and stood beside you. "I believe Lady Y/N already has someone to walk with. Maybe another time." Petyr smiled. The boy frowned. "I'm sure Lady Y/N would prefer my company, Littlefinger."
"Is that so?" Petyr smirked. Both boys turned to you.
"Apologies my lord. I am going to walk with Lord Baelish, we have matters to discuss. Good day my lord." You smile linking arms with Petyr and pulling him away.

"Lord Baelish, what was that about?" You asked.
"I thought I could treat you to a better and more intellectual walk." Petyr smiled.
"Well thank you, but you spoiled my plan." You sighed.
"What plan?" Petyr frowned stopping in his path to see who was around. "Wait, if you want to discuss politics and your 'plan', come with me. Somewhere more private is ideal."
Suddenly, Petyr dragged you by your upper arm into a nearby broom closet. It was a tight space and he slammed the door shut behind you both. He was very close to you, due to the closet being so small. He lit a small lantern and then proceeded to talk.
"What plan Lady Y/N? " he asked.
"I'm not sure if I trust it with you." You stated. Petyr got closer to you, cutting off any space you had between yourselves.
"I would advise you not to trust me. " Petyr smirked. "But I have no intentions of betraying you just yet."
"And why should I believe you?" You raise your eyebrows.
"Why shouldn't you believe me?" He asked.
You didn't know how to answer.
"Now, what's your plan Y/N? " Petyr asked.
"To find out why Varys was spying on me. Maybe if I befriended the boy, and he started to like me, he'd tell me what Varys tells him." You said brightly.
Petyr smirked, he was impressed. He placed one of his arms just above you, establishing that he had the dominance here. But you weren't having that.
You pushed him backwards so he was against the wall and you were leaning near him.
"I understand your game here Petyr. You think your seduction skills work with everyone. Not me. If you want to play that game, I'll play it better." You smile.

"Sure you will Lady Y/N. Do your worst." He smirked.