Stay- Chapter 4

Y/N= Your Name H/C= Hair Colour E/C= Eye Colour F/C= Favourite Colour F/N= Your Friend's Name Y/F/N= Your full name     

You sat in your chambers the next morning.  You were in your nightgown.  It was bright green,  your favourite colour. 
Suddenly, there was a knock at your door.  "Come in." You sighed. 
There stood your handmaiden.  "Here are two letters for you my lady. Would you like help getting ready? " she asked. 
"Not at the moment.  I'm going to read the letters,  come back in about 10 minutes." You smiled as your handmaiden handed you the letters.
"Yes my lady." Your handmaiden smiled,  leaving the room.
You looked at the first letter and opened it.
'My Lady Y/N 
You know my office is in my brothel. I'd like to see you.
-Petyr '

You smiled brightly. However,  your smile soon faded when you saw your second letter.  It was from your father and brother.
You let out a sigh as you undid the seal.
The letter was basically about how much your father approves of the man you are marrying and how much your brother hates him.  None of your family trust him. Or you. 
You rolled your eyes and placed the letter on your bedside.
Your father wasn't mean to you,  he just never acted like he cared.  But your brother has threatened you before,  attacked you and insulted you. You hated him. He hated you.
You smiled as your handmaiden entered the room.
"May you help me get ready now?" You smiled.
"Yes of course my lady." She smiled. "Short dress or long one? "
"Preferably a short one with tights." You smiled. 
"Okay." Your handmaiden smiled. 
"What's your name?" You asked. 
"Nova." She smiled at you as she was doing up your dress.
"That's a beautiful name." You smiled. 
"Thank you my lady. " she blushed as she sat you down to braid your hair. 
"Call me Y/N. Can you braid my hair in a northern style? " you asked, noticing her hair. It was also in a northern style.
"Yes of course, Y/N." Nova smiled. "So what are your plans for today?"
"I'm going to meet Lord Baelish.  I am marrying him,  so I must find out more about him. Get to know him." You smiled.
"That sounds lovely.  Would you like me to clean your room whilst you are gone? " she asked. 
"No. You may come with me. I could use the company as I walk." You smiled as she finished up your hair. 
You slipped your shoes on and linked arms with Nova as you walked to Petyr's brothel.
"Tell me your story." You smiled at her. 
"I lived in a small village in the north. It was normal.  My family were killed and my village was sacked.  I ran to kings landing and started from the bottom.  I was apparently pretty and a Knight decided to try and 'bed' me. Lord Tywin caught him and insisted I ask anything of him as an apology.  He complimented me. He said I looked like his wife,  who had sadly died. I asked for a job as a handmaiden." She smiled. 
"Wow.  I'm very sorry for your loss Nova." You sighed as you entered Petyr's brothel. 
"It's alright Y/N."  She sighed. 

You knocked on Petyr's office as you entered.  Petyr was sitting with a client.
"We can come back another time? " you raised your eyebrows.
"No.  He was just leaving." Petyr said sternly.  The man got up and approached Nova. 
"Who's this beautiful piece of meat? " he smirked. 
Nova had beautiful blonde hair and grey eyes. 
"She's my handmaiden." You frowned. "And my friend. Not meat."
The man laughed.  "And who do you think you are? I could have both of you if I wanted."
"No you couldn't.  The handmaiden belongs to my future wife.  Lady Bolton there. I'm sure you wouldn't want to cross me. " Petyr frowned.  The man huffed and puffed and walked out.

"Thank you Petyr." You smiled. 
"It's alright Y/N.  Can we talk in private? " he asks looking to Nova then you. 
"May she go somewhere safe?" You asked.
"Yes.  Of course.  Next door, is my bedroom. There are books in there. " He smiled. 
Nova nodded and hugged you before leaving.She closed the door behind her. 
"What did you want me for Lord Baelish?" You asked. 
"Well I thought we could talk?" He raised his eyebrows.
"About?" You smirked standing in front of him.
"Well your life. Tell me, what was your childhood like?" He asked.
"My bastard brother beat me up constantly. I'd lie to my father and blame the farm boy. Hoping that would make my brother stop. But it never did.. I learnt to defend myself. I spent most of my days in the library or training to defend myself. I had no friends. Most girls like knitting and talking about boys. Not me. My childhood was okay. I've heard worse stories." You gave a sad smile.
"I'm greatly sorry, my lady. You did not deserve the harsh treatments your brother gave you.  I'm truly sorry.  I already do not like the sound of your brother." He nodded.
"Thank you Petyr." You smiled.
"Why thank me? " he asked.
"Most people say I deserved it." You sighed.
"You don't. I care about you greatly.  I never want to see you hurt." He sighed.

You stared at him for a moment, just smiling. Then, you  grabbed his shirt and leaned down and pulled him into a passionate kiss. 
He was shocked at first, but eventually kissed you back.
You could hear your name being called from the other room. At first you weren't sure. But then you realized it was Nova. You pulled away and stood up straight.
Suddenly, Petyr pulled you back down. "Stay. Please. " he breathed. 
"I'll be back. I promise." You kissed his cheek. "I think there's something wrong with Nova." With that you left the room.