Chapter 15-Jory

A few weeks had gone by and everything seemed to be going great with you and Petyr. You and Nova even talked briefly, which is an improvement. But now, you were sat at the fountain waiting for Petyr to arrive. He said he had a visitor at his brothel that you'd love to see. Which left you excited, nervous and curious all at once. 
Petyr then approached you smirking as he usually did. "You ready?" he smiled stretching his hand out to you. You nodded excepting his hand and standing. He hooked his arm with yours and you began your walk. "So who's this guest?" you asked.
"You'll see." he smirked. You stare at him for a moment before frowning. 
"Hm. I wonder." you say more to yourself than to him.

After a decently long walk you make it to the brothel. Petyr escorts you into his office and that's when you come face to face with Jory, Ned and Catelyn. Catelyn caught your attention. You wondered why she was here. You gave her a smile and when she returned it you turned to Jory. 

*Flashback*

You ran around Winterfell, chasing after Jon. You were 12 years old. Your H/L, H/C blowing in the wind as you ran. Behind you, you heard your father yell your name. You turn your head slightly to look at your father as you continue to run. You turn back but run straight into a rather tall man. You fall to the floor and look up at him in fright. "You alright there?" he smiled, stretching his hand out to help you up. You look from his hand to his face to detect any aggression. You detected none whatsoever. "Come on, I won't bite." he gave a genuine smile. You smiled back taking his hand, he helped you up. "So what's a young girl like you running around for?" he asked. Before you could answer your father comes up behind you resting his hand aggressively on your shoulder. "I'm sorry Jory." he sighs, "My daughter is a fool." 
"Don't apologise." he smiled, "I wasn't looking where I was going either. She has nothing to be sorry for. " 

Your father looked down at you and glared before walking off.
"Don't worry about him," he gave you a sympathetic look before tapping your shoulder and walking off. 

*Flashback ends*

You walked over to Jory and gave him a big hug. "It's nice to see you again." he smiles. 
"I agree." you smile back. You turn slightly to Petyr, you can read the jealousy on his face. You smirk at Petyr before turning to Catelyn. 
"I'm surprised to see you here Lady Stark." you smile at her.
"I'm here on serious business." she frowned at you.

"Oh." there was concern in your voice, "What happened? Anything I can helpwith?" 

Before Ned could speak Catelyn spoke. "Nothing of your concern. Let the adults talk." 

Before you could argue back Ned spoke. "Now love. She's just trying to help." 

"We must go now, don't you think?" Catelyn said avoiding what Ned had said.
"Yes." he nodded smiling at her, "Let us go." 

Ned escorted Catelyn out. 

Jory turned slowly to you. "I heard about your marriage to Petyr." he smirks whispering in your ear. "How is it?" 
"It isn't bad. He interests me." you whisper back keeping your eyes fixated on Petyr. 
"That's good to hear. I promise I'll see you soon." he gives you a quick hug before following after Ned, closing the door. Leaving you and Petyr. 

"I see you two are close." Petyr says with a hint of bitterness in his voice. 
"Are you jealous?" you ask playfully. 
"No." he says using a sarcastic tone and getting closer to you, "Why would I be jealous? Should I be?"
"Why not?" you asked sitting on his desk. 

He approached you and stood between your legs. 
"Cause you're mine." He placed a hand on your face and kissed you. 

Suddenly, there was a sound of screaming coming from outside the brothel. Curious and concerned you pulled away from Petyr and jumped off the desk, running outside. Once you got outside you saw Jamie put a dagger through Jory's eye. You screamed running towards him, but you were grabbed by a Lannister guard. "Let me go!" you shouted. Jamie and Ned started a fight. Ned appeared to be winning until another Lannister solider stepped in and put a spear through Ned's leg. "No!" you shouted. 

Everything was happening too fast. Your vision was starting to blur from your tears. 
Jamie jumped on his horse and left. The guard let you go following the other guards as they marched off after Jamie. 
You ran straight over to Ned. You fell beside him you went to try and pull the spear out but as you tried he winced in pain. You moved your now blood covered hands from his leg and onto the sandy floor. You decided to wait for help. Soon a few men approached along with Petyr, who had rushed off to get some help. You crawled back to allow people to get to Ned. Petyr put his arms around you and helped to lift you up. "Come on, let them deal with this now." You got up slowly, hands covered in Ned's blood. Petyr had his hands on your arms guiding you carefully. Treating you very delicately. 

You stop at Jory's lifeless body. You feel tears roll down your face. You stop. "I want someone to take his body to his family. If he is mistreated I will kill the man or woman who does it." you say with no emotion. "I promise he will be dealt with in the correct way." Petyr reassures. 

You give Jory one more look before you keep walking. 

"I'm so sorry this happened." Petyr whispers.