Chapter 14-Game on!

"Hm?" he hummed. You shrugged for a moment. He turned to look at the door before looking to the floor and laughing. You frown at him, embarrassment builds up. "What's so funny?" you asked. 

"You don't trust me." he says making it statement without even asking it as a question first. "I-I..." you hesitate before answering, thinking about what to say and how to say it. "You don't." he frowns, he was hoping you were going to deny it. "I don't really trust anyone..." you began but he cut you off. "Don't sugar coat it." he shook his head, he was beginning to appear irritated. 
"I am not." you sighed biting your cheek before speaking again."I don't really trust anyone....but with you I'm scared I mean nothing. I am nothing but a chess piece." You say letting Nova's words get to you. 
"Everyone is a piece in the God's game." he smirked. You expected nothing different from him. You immediately regretted expressing your feelings, you wanted nothing more than to get up and leave. You stood slowly and went to walk for the door but he grabbed your hand. "Let me finish." he smiled as he pulled you down to sit beside him once again. "If you were just another piece in my game, do you think I'd spend my private time with you?" he asked.

"Yes." you said abruptly, "That'd make things easier." 
"Wise girl. Okay you got me." he sighed resting a hand on his head and rubbing it. 

Your heart began to beat first, you opened your mouth but no words came out. 

"You are my queen piece."

Your breathing starts to slow and go back to a steady pace. 
"Queen? You still want me as your queen?" you asked.
"Yes." he smirks. "You above all women in the world." 
You smiled at him 
"I am sorry." you say suddenly. 
"What for?" he laughed.
"For doubting you." 
"You should." he smirked, "With my actions? It'd be wise." 

You stared at him for a moment. "You're different. From anyone I've met before." 
"Is that a compliment?" he asked. 

"Maybe. Maybe not." you smirked at him. He rested a hand on your thigh. "I am happy to see you smiling again." he nods placing his other hand on your face and getting you to look at him. 
"Would you? Would you be my Queen?" he asked. 
"Yes, Yes I would." you say without question. 
"Good." he smirked at you, his places a kiss on your lips before standing up. 
"Wanna play our game?" he smirked stretching his hand out to you.
You look from the window to his hand contemplating for a moment. You then smile. 

"Game on." you grin taking his hand and standing up. 

You walked side by side with Petyr as you both wondered around the Red Keep and the gardens. "Lovely day we are having?" he asks you as guards pass you. "Yes lovelier if I had some peace and quiet." you smirk. He holds his chest playfully and fake cries attracting some attention to you both. "That's not a very nice way for a lady to talk to her husband." he smirked.
"You aren't my husband yet." you look from his to the ladies and guards clearly listening to your conversation. 

"We can speed up the process?" he suggested.
"Can we slow it down a little?" you say playfully. He stops for a moment and stares at you. You stop too and look to him. "Too much?" you asked.

"No." he said quickly thinking of a comeback. "You seemed overjoyed earlier. A couple nights ago too." 
"Some ladies have to pretend. You would know a lot about pretending wouldn't  you Lord Baelish?" you frowned. A northern guard turned the corner and went to walk past you. 
"Are you sure you were pretending? You practically begged for it." he smirked.

As the Northern Guard passed you he gave you weird looks, he definitely heard what you said. 

"You idiot." you muttered to Petyr as the guard turned the corner. 
"What?" he asked.
"If he finds out...my father will beat me." you frowned.
"If the guard tells anyone he'll only tell Lord Stark," Petyr tried to reassure you. 

You let out a sigh, maybe he was right. Ignoring the people around you and the game you two had, you walked up to him and wrapped your arms around him. You rested your head on his chest. Shocked at first he tensed up, but eventually he calmed down and wrapped his arms around you. "I love you," you whispered, hoping he'd say it back in public.
"I love you too." he whispered.

You remained in the hug but you turned your head slightly to the left. 

Nova was walking with Tywin and some guards. 
She appeared to be fine, just talking with Tywin. 
Nova looked at you quickly and sighed before looking back to Tywin. 
"Ignore her. She's jealous." he said to you.
"Do you think so?" you pulled away and looked up at him curiously.
"I know so."