Chapter 18-Ned pt2

*Guess who's back...I got my shit together and decided to update. I'm sorry for the lack of updates. I've had A LOT happen recently.*

You were sat in the gardens with Sansa. She was talking about Joffery, and what their kids would look like. You eventually stopped listening after she talked about how their third child may have red hair like her. Your mind wandered elsewhere. Petyr promised you Ned would be okay, that you would get married with Ned or your father walking you down the aisle. He promised you that, but a gut feeling told you otherwise.

You eventually zoned back into conversation when Sansa waved her hand in your face. "Are you listening to me?" She asked, "Joffery will be an amazing dad." She nodded.
You sighed at her ignorance but nodded and smiled nonetheless.

Your attention was taken again but this time by a young boy running towards you and Sansa, cutting her off mid-sentence. "Lord Stark has been arrested. Lord Baelish had me send for you, Lady Bolton."
You and Sansa both stood, shocked. "I'm going to speak to my king." Sansa bowed to you and walked off.
You turned to the young boy, "Where's Baelish?"
He gestured for you to follow him and pointed to one of the cleanig closets. More specifically, the one you found yourself in the day you met.

The boy bowed to you and ran off.
You stepped inside and saw Baelish leaning against the wall. "It's the only place we could talk without anyone hearing." Petyr said calmly. " It was romantic."
You didn't smile you just stared. "What was Ned arrested for?" You asked.
"Trying to keep the king from his throne."
"What king?" You asked, "He would never do that to Robert. "
Petyr sighed. "Robert Baratheon is dead."

You looked to the floor and stared. "So he tried to stop Joffery taking the throne?"
"Yes." Petyr nodded.
"Joffery is underage, Ned is hand of the king. He did what was right."
Petyr stared at you for a moment before smirking. "He did. I agree, but the king and his mother does not."

You got closer to him. You looked up at him, trying to intimidate him.
"I don't care what they think. Ned is a good man, an honourable man HE SHOULD NOT BE IN A CELL!" You hit the wall beside him.
He gulped but kept his shoulders back and posture confident.
"Im not at fault here." He clenched his jaw.
You stared at him, you looked in his eyes for a lie. Either he was telling the truth or he was a brilliant liar.
"You don't believe I had no part in this?" He raised an eyebrow.
"So if i ask Varys, Cersei,  Joffery..."

He cut you off placing his finger on your lips pushing you back against the wall. "You will ask no one anything, no one needs to know what I've just told you."
He was stern, which is something you rarely saw.
He removed his finger from covering your mouth and laid back against the wall. He stared at you, he was starting to sweat from the heat of the enclosed space.
You got bit your lip and looked to the floor.
"No, no...don't do that." He moved forward placing his hands on your shoulders and gesturing for you to look him in the eyes.
"I'm not a child Petyr." You looked him dead in his eyes, as he moved back against the wall.
You closed the gap placing one hand on the wall to block his exit.
"Don't talk to me like you talk to everybody else, to Sansa, to Varys. Talk to me like you are talking to your wife." You demanded.  "I'm not a child. Tell me the truth. Why has Ned been arrested?"

"I told you-" he began but you cut him off.
"The truth Petyr. The truth." You took a deep breath.
"He found out a secret of Cersei, and like an idiot, told Cersei he knew." He revealed the truth, but not the whole truth about the arrest.

You laid back against the wall and stared just off to the left of him.
"I suppose no amount of interrogation with convince you to tell me the secret?" You looked back, and your eyes connected with his.
"No, I'm not putting you in the same situation." Petyr shook his head.

You nodded satisfied with what he told you, but still having the gut feeling that something was off.
"Are you satisfied with me now?" He smirked.
You rolled your eyes and sighed.
"Not the time Petyr." You smirked.
He closed the gap between you, leaning on the wall and looking down at you.
"What about now?" He pulled you in for a kiss. The warmth of the room, Petyr's body heat and your long dress was starting to make it hard to breath. The kiss definitely didn't help that.
You pulled away.
"Petyr this isn't the time nor place. It's boiling in here." You laughed.
Petyr smirked gesturing for you both to leave the closet.

The cool breeze hit you and you let out a sigh of relief.
"Will i be able to see him?" You asked.
"I'll...put in a request for you." He said hesitantly.
"Thank you." You placed a kiss on his cheek.

A/N
NEW UPDATE SHOULD BE SOON. HOPE YOU ENJOYED!