A Bad Day Turned Good- Chapter 11

A/N Sorry for my lack of updates. I've been really busy with school and trying to get over writer's block. I've changed from naming my chapters after songs to just a hint at the chapter ahead. I will normally be adding songs to my chapters though. However in this chapter I won't. Hope you enjoy this chapter!

"My day?" You raised an eyebrow turning to him. "Well yes." He smiled.
"Not the greatest. How was yours?" You let out a sigh, reminding yourself it wasn't his fault that he wasn't there.
"My day was fine my dear. What is wrong? Did something happen?" He rested his hand on your upper arm.
"Just Robert. He was drunk. "
"Did he harm you?"
"No, thankfully not."
"That's good. I'm sorry I wasn't there." He pulled you into a hug.
"It's perfectly fine." You smiled, hugging him back. When he released the hug, a strand of your soft, H/C hair fell. He placed the strand of your hair behind your ear leaning in for a kiss. You smiled leaning in and kissing him. Your kiss was broken by the clearing of someones throat. You both turned to see Cersei. "Your Grace. " you both bowed.
"You two seemed to have warmed up to each other quite quickly." She commented.
You both nodded. "Yes, I suppose we have." Petyr spoke. Petyr always had to speak.
"That's lovely to see." It was obvious the comment she made was sarcastic. "Yes. It always lovely to see couples together, isn't it? " Petyr commented. You knew what he was implying. No one sees Cersei and Robert near each other outside of formal events. Who knew if they even slept in the same bed?
"Yes, but we always see which couples last. Some die. Some grow apart. It always happens." And with that she walked away.

"Petyr. I don't know how she hasn't taken your head off of your shoulders." You turned to him concerned.
"What do you mean?" He smiled slyly.
"Comments like that get you killed Petyr."
"Do they? Y/N in this world everything gets you killed."
To be honest, you knew he was telling the truth.
"Well I don't want you to die." You admitted.
"Everyone dies. " he responded.
"I know, in the end they do. But right now, I don't want you to get hurt."
"Why not? You've known me little time. You have yet to see what I'm capable of."
You didn't respond. He was right, as of now you had no idea what he could be capable of.
"I suppose, you are right." He was taken aback. "I don't know what you are capable of. You could have me killed tomorrow. You could have someone I love killed tomorrow. You could abandon me. You could do all of those things. You could betray me. But as of now, you haven't. Which is something I greatly appreciate. I love you. If you do those things there isn't much I can do."
Petyr smirked.
"But remember Petyr. I an quite like you. I know things. If you think you can cross me freely because I love you, you are wrong. I remember. The North never forgets. You'll need me sooner or later." When you were finally done with your rant you took a step back. How would he feel about that?

"My dear Y/N. This is why I chose you. You are caring and loving. But you can be feisty and cruel. Just like me. I too live in fear. That you could one day ruin me. Murder me. Anything. You could betray me. And yet you haven't." He smirked at you. "Which interests me greatly. You know so much, you could have me killed. And yet you haven't. Because of love? No. Surely not."

"Yes it is. You are the only one, who I can truly be myself around. The one who holds me when I have nightmares. You give me somewhere that I feel safe. You may do horrible things but I suppose we all do.
That's why."
Petyr stood there completely shocked by what you just said. How could anyone love him? He was evil. He planned to do evil things. He smiled to himself, enjoying that someone appreciated and cared about him. 'What will she do when she finds out about my plans? ' he thought to himself.
You both stood in silence for about a minute. You were scared you had said something wrong. He then decided to enjoy the love while it lasts. 'She won't love me after that.' He thought.
He placed his smooth hand on your cheek and pulled you in for another kiss. Once he pulled away you smiled. "I love you." He said.
"I love you too." You responded, pulling him in for another kiss.
From behind you, he opened your door pushing you inside and kicking the door behind you both, still not breaking the kiss. He pushed you down on the bed, still keeping the passionate kiss. You began to unbotton his shirt. Then he broke the kiss.
"Are you sure you want this?" He asked concerned.
"Yes." You breathed.
"Are you sure? We have to be careful. You can't get pregnant yet."
"Yes Petyr. I'm sure." You smiled.
Petyr began to take off your dress, and you continued to unbotton his shirt.
You were both ready. The passion had built up over time. You were ready.