A Little Broken- Chapter 9

You awoke the next morning practically on top of Petyr. You were thankful no one had come in and got the wrong idea. You continued to lay quietly cherishing this moment. You also didn't want to disturb him. You traced smooth circles into his skin and you waited for him to wake up. This had you thinking about a lot. About your family, about Jon, about the Starks and even about Varys. You wanted to stay in this room with Petyr forever. Never had you felt this safe right now with both his arms around you. You began to notice how uncomfortable this position was. Half on top, half not. You decided you wanted to lay full on top, so you positioned yourself as carefully as you could. Suddenly, it felt a whole lot better. You relaxed and began tracing circles once again.
About an hour later Petyr awoke quietly, not allowing you to notice. Not realizing you continued tracing circles into his skin, humming songs your mother would sing when you were very young. Petyr sat there and listened for a little while. Petyr's life had been messed up. He risked his life for someone he loved and nothing happened. She married someone else. He had not felt safe with anyone else. He didn't trust you completely yet. But he did feel safe with you, and that worried him.
"Good morning." He smiled.
"Good morning." You smiled back, looking up and placing a kiss on his chin.
"You seem to have woke up in a good mood." Petyr chuckled.
You smiled before moving and sitting beside him.
"What are your plans for today?" You asked.
Petyr sat up too and smirked. "You'll see." He got up and began to get dressed. You let out a sigh, sad that this was over for now.
"We will do this again sometime." Petyr smirked.
"I hope so." You let out a nervous laugh.
Petyr stopped unbottoning his shirt and frowned at you. "We will do this again. I promise." He kissed your forhead before continuing and to get dressed, and leaving.
You let out a sigh and looked down at your hands. Suddenly, there was a knock at the door. "Come in." You said as you covered your body with the blanket.
It was Nova.
"I couldn't help but wondering why Petyr just left here my lady." She smiled.
"Me and Petyr spent the night together." You smiled back blushing slightly.
"What?  But you aren't married yet!" She panicked.
"We didn't have sex." You laughed. "We just slept in the same bed."
Nova's face softened and she walked over to your wardrobe. "What are you going to wear today my lady?" She asked.
"The mint green dress, long and lacey." You smiled and stood up forgetting about the nightgown you were wearing.
"Oh, my lady. " Nova blushed at what you were wearing. You gasped covering yourself once again. "No my lady. It looks lovely." She smiled her cheeks as red as roses.
"Thank you." You smiled back,  you put the blanket down and got changed into the dress for today.
"How would you like your hair?" Nova asked.
"In a braid, please." You smiled.
Nova nodded and began to braid your hair. "Can I ask you something Nova?" You spoke with a burning question in your mind.
"Hm?" She hummed a response.
"Well two questions. Why was Tywin in your room last night?"
"He heard about Lord Fawn and dealt with him. He came to make sure I was okay. How did you know he was in my room?"
"When Petyr left to go get some clothes I came looking for you. I heard Tywin's voice and left."
"Oh, okay." She forced a smile.
"Nova if he ever hurt you, you'd tell me right?"
"Yes."
"You promise?"
"Yes."
"Good." You smiled.
Nova soon left your room at your command and you went for a walk around the gardens. Hoping you'd run into a familiar face.