Wherever you will go-Chapter 3

Y/N= Your Name H/C= Hair Colour E/C= Eye Colour F/C= Favourite Colour F/N= Your Friend's Name Y/F/N= Your full name

"I'll play the game when I want to." You smiled. You planted a kiss on his cheek before opening the door and leaving the room.
You left Petyr alone in the dimly lit room and made your way to Ned Stark's chambers. He promised he'd tell you which man you were going to marry.
You sighed to yourself. Once you married the man, you'd have to end the game with Petyr. It was a shame. It could've been fun.

Eventually, you got to Ned's chamber and you knocked on the door. "Come in. " his stern voice said.
You opened the door slowly, you honestly wished Ned Stark was your father. He was nicer to you, cared about you more and looked after you. However, he wasn't and that was the cold truth.
"Hello Ned." You smiled as you walked in.
"Hello Y/N. " Ned smiled, looking up from paper work.
"How was the small council meeting?" You smiled.
"It was good. Stressful but good. I assume you want to know which man you are marrying? " Ned sighed.
"Yes. I must do my research on him." You laughed. "You know me."
Ned laughed. "Yes. You are marrying Petyr Baelish. Also known as LittleFinger."
"I know him." You smirked. "He's a rather interesting man." You smiled.
"Yes he is." Ned nodded "I see you are glad about this arrangement."
"I am. Lord Stark." You smiled.
"I'm glad to hear it. Now off with ya." He smirked.
"Good day Lord Stark." You smiled, bowing and leaving his chambers.

On your way to your own you bumped into Varys' spy again. "Lady Bolton. Would you like our walk now? " he asked.
You thought about the plan but decided against it. Petyr expected you to act upon it. But you refused this. You will get to Varys some other way. "Apologies my lord. I am rather tired. Good day." You smiled.
As you tried to walk past, he grabbed your upper arm. "My Lady. We have matters to discuss." He smirked.
"And I decide against them. Let me go." You tried to pull your arm from him but he just tightened his grip.
"My Lady." He smirked. "You know things. Things you shouldn't know. You must come with me."
"I will say this once more." You frowned. "Let. Me. Go. " you said through gritted teeth.
"No." His smirk faded and he began dragging you away. You sighed. "I warned you." You lifted your leg up, pulling a dagger from your boot, and holding it to his throat.
"Let me go. I'm not afraid to do it." You scowled. The man's grip tightened.
Suddenly, you heard a voice from behind you.
"Let her go," two knights stood on either side of Lord Baelish.
You smiled at him. Moving your dagger from the man's neck.
The man soon dropped your arm. The Knights then dragged him away.

"Thank you Lord Baelish." You smiled to him.
"No problem, my lady." He smiled.
"Your lady? " he smirked.
"Yes. Definitely my lady." He nodded.
You smirked, before pulling him aside and kissing his cheek.
"I must go and rest now, My lord." You smiled. Lord Baelish leaned into you, keeping maybe an inch between you.
"My Lady. You cannot tease a man like this." He smirked.
"Oh but I can." You smiled, placing on last kiss on his cheek, then leaving for your own chambers.