Chapter 2

Still Wednesday*

So yeah i am still in my room half the day later. It is now two p.m. ugh. I need something to eat badly. I guess I'll sneak down.

I peek around the corner at the bottom of the stairs. Everybody is gone from the family room except for Liam on his phone. Good. I walk in. "Hey Li!" I say from behind him. I walk and sit down next to him on a little sofa. "Hey sis." He says as he gives me a side hug. "Now why have you been hiding from me?" He says as i giggle. "Cause you're annoying. No, just kidding. Cause they are annoying." I say plainly while sighing. I fiddle with my hands a bit.

"Why are they annoying to you." He asks putting his arm around you. "Just because, they are." I say as he agrees chuckling. "Hah i know." He then gets up and repositions himself by me and holds his phone on selfy mode infront of us.

"What are you doing." I ask making a funny face as he snaps the pick. "I'm posting it." He smiles.

Ok.

"Oh wow. I uploaded it and Zayn already likes it " he chuckles. "He is weird." I say seeing his phone screen. Just then they all come in from the kitchen. "Oh we saw you are out now." Zayn says sarcastically at me. "And i see you liked it too." I smile evily at him. "Shut up. We like anything any of us posts." He says back angrily. He runs a hand through his thick black hair.

Man is he hot.

Wait. What. No way. Yuck.

I sit closer to Li and sink into the couch. "Ha. Snuggling up with your boyfriend i see." Louis says annoyingly. Liam plays along. "Jealous much. And we are not in a relationship." Li says as he shoos him off. Niall giggles whispering something to Zayn.

"What weirdos." I say under my breath. "Huh. Weirdos. You are the weirdo." Louis says. Ugh. "No I'm not weirdos." I scowl.

"Okay but you are an asshole." Zayn says. No that actually hurt. Bad. I start to get tears in my eyes. "Stop it dumbo." Li says as he sees my eyes. One by one tears start falling. I don't want to show them this. It's just that i haven't had people call me as much names as they have called me in the past few days, since i was back in school. I start to run up the stairs.

"Good going idiots." I hear Liam say as i stop to listen. "Li i didn't know she was gonna cry over something we have been calling her for two days now." Zayn says. Yeah right. Asshole.

"Yeah right Zayn. Maybe you should think." Liam says. Of course. Then i run up to my room and lock the door. I decide i will stay up for the rest of the day. Since Harry and Adrian were at the store. I lay on my bed as i close my eyes.