Chapter 13

Wow she is cared of seeing him. Alot!

"Hey." Louis says as he walks over. El sees Liam in the back and jumps behind him. Louis doesn't see her all this time and I'm trying to hold back laughter. Wow.

"Hey Louis i have someone for you to meet." I say as i back up and guide him to the two little eyes hiding behind Liam. "Oh and who might that be?" He asks looking over.

Eleanor p.o.v.

"Oh and who might that be?" He asks looking over at me. "She is Eleanor. She loves you...guys." Whitney says making me blush. His perfectly brown hair is swept to the side as his greenish blue eyes meet mine a second time. He is a lot taller in real life.

Liam smirks at me and i punch him. "Well looks like she's a little special." He says walking over to their fridge. That hurt kinda. I'm not 'special'. And he didn't even say hi.

The rest frown at him as he rumages through the backstage fridge. "It's okay El. He can really be an ass if he wants to." Liam tells me with a apologetic face on. "It's fine." I whisper.

"Oh wow. Does she talk actually." Louis jokes as he sits down with a water bottle. Wow.

My idol is an ass.

"Shutup Louis." Harry says as Louis just giggles more. I would say he looked adorable when he giggled but. He is starting to get annoying.

Whitney p.o.v.

I feel bad for El. She just really really liked Lou and he is being a jerk to her. Now we are on the jet back to our hotel rooms and El is my new jet buddy. Thank goodness. She is gonna spend the rest of our trip with us.

But being as now. She is rambling on about Louis' adorableness as i have to listen. "How can you still say this when he was being an ass to you." I say confused that she is back to her peppy self. "Oh I'll get used to him, right. I mean. He's Louis."

"Yeah and he is acting like an ass to you and now that he is not around your blaring his solos through the jet and talking about how adorable he is." I say super confused.

"First of all. Does this jet have carrots and second. I don't have to have this wonderful time ruined by my ass idol." She says as i giggle. "I guess." I say smiling. I love the way she can be so confusing but funny. "So. Um. Which one do you like. I mean there one direction how can you not like one?" She asks as i freeze in my seat.

Oh gosh no.

"Um. None." I say as she smirks. She turns me to look at her so we are face to face. "Okay we are gonna do this the hard way then." She says serious. "No you can forget about it El." I say as i try to get up but am pulled back down.

"Et et young lady." She smiles. I plop down again. "Now. Is it.....Liam?" She asks as i giggle. "No he is like a brother to me. "Oh oh okay is it.....Harry?" She asks as she winks. "No." I say as i roll my eyes. "Hm....Louis? It better not be." She says as i shake my head no. "Good how about Niall?"

"Nope." I say popping the 'p'. "Zayn?" She asks with a smirk. I roll m eyes and get up knowing that i wouldn't be able to hold it in if i sat there. "Ohhhhh it i-" but before she could say anything more. "No we are enemys i hate him he hates me." I say as she smirks about to say something but then the jet beeps signaling we are there.

"Oh look well come on." I say jumping up and walking out her calling my name. She hiffs out to meet me and the boys. Wow.