Chapter 14

I wake up in my now shared hotel room with Eleanor. Uh let's see last night before we went to bed Li said we are all going to the Effel tower today. Holy Hungo!

I'm gonna be at the Eiffel Tower.

I am just noticing right now. This is gonna be sick! Just then i look at my phone and see three new messages.

*yesterday

Creepo

I know you are ignoring me. I know you like Zayn. But you know you like me better. ;)

*yesterday

Creepo

So. Are you staying away from him? You know you love me. And I'll hurt him if you don't.

Okay i am so paranoid of this creep. I start to cry lightly into my pillow. After about two minutes of crying i muster up the courage to read the last one.

*two min. Ago

Good morning. Babe.<3 I'm gonna be watching you. Remember.

I finally decided this is enough. I push my hair back and sigh before answering. Yes, answering.

Whitney

Stop you don't have control over what i do freak. Creepo! I don't even know you and I'm not your babe.

I click the send before i chicken out. It sends and there is a five second later reply.

Creepo

Knew you would give in babe. ;)
Oh and i do have control over you. I could so something to him whenever i want. And that might be sooner than your comfortable with if you don't cooperate sweetie. And don't worry, im not all a stranger to you. <3

I decide not to answer. Who could this be. I barely know any body. I really am worried now. And now that i've been worried lately i have been falling into bad habits. Like, I HAVEN'T EATEN A THING IN THREE DAYS! Yup three days.

I am really tired during these past days too. Oh well. I jump out of bed at the sound of a knock on our rooms door. I open the door and look out a little creeped when i see no one. Okay.

All of the sudden a hooded figure come in shuts the door slams me on the bed and all the while, keeping his face hidden. I try to scream as my heartbeat increases. I start sweating like nothing and i think all in that moment what if my life ends now. Then i hear El screaming from her bed. The figure turns around and i take that opportunity to do what. Of course being stupid me. I just scream.

"ZAYN HELP!"

As the figure turns around i see under his hood as he flips it up.........

..........

...........
........

........

A/n

Cliffhanger! Please don't hate me. I'll try and update tomorrow. I wander who it is?

Please comment who you think before reading the next chapter.

Ily bye
Livvy