Chapter 9

Whitney's p.o.v.

We are home from Matts movie night. Oh gosh don't even ask how i survived the rest. I walk into my room and sit on the bed.

My phone vibrates i take it out and a message appears.

Uknown: I'm constantly watching you. Xx

Okay. I am suddenly really freaked. Who is this. I decide to push it away thinking it might be a weird guy who sent it to the wrong number. I through my phone on the night stand and go to bed.

"Next day*

I wake up to little things being sung to me. I look up to see Liam smiling at me singing me awake. Aw. "Aw your so sweet." I mumble as he is still rubbing my head. "Adrian says to get up." He whispered softly. "Thanks." I say as i get up and hug him. It felt good to get up and have a big teddy bear to hug.

"Okay come on. We are doing band and we need the critics there to listen." He says walking out. I giggle as i get up and get changed. I brush my hair then head to the band room. There everyone is getting ready. I sit by Adrian as usual. "Hey sis." He says cheery. "Hi." I say still tired. I look over to the stage and watch as they do a few songs.

After practice we all sit on the couch. I sit by Adrian and Liam. It is nice and cozy. They stop on the news were we hear.

Director: as you may all have heard one direction is coming out of there break to do a show on sunday. And folks that is just tomorrow.....

The rest drowns out as Adrian starts talking. "That's great guys. Just something to keep you out there." He says as they agree. "Yeah. And we got you guys backstage passes so be ready." Louis says as he smiles. "Aw thanks." We both say. "So are we just going to sit around here all day or go to Paris." Liam smiles as Adrian and i laugh. "Yeah okay." I say sarcastically.

"Yeah. I'm not kidding we are leaving in an hour on our private jet." Louis says as my eyes bulge out. "What?" Adrian and i say at the same time. "Sure our show is there and we are staying over night. You can do whatever you want there tonight. And Monday too cause we are staying a day after too." Liam says as Harry cheers. "Oh my gosh thank you so much." We both thank them and i run up to get packed.

I run to Adrians room firs to get my charger. "Hey i need my charger." I say in as he is packing. "Oh um i let Zayn borrow it." He says shrugging. "Okay." I groan walking to his room.

"Zayn i need my charger." I say as i walk in. "Oh hi Whit. Sure." He smirks. He hands me it and i start to walk out. "Um. If you don't mind me asking. What will you do when we get there." I hear Zayn say as i stop." I haven't even thought yet." I say puzzled. "Well if you don't mind me asking you to be my travel budding tonight we could go to the Eiffel Tower then eat dinner a restaurant?" He asks. Wow.

This is awesome.

I blush and answer "sure." Smiling widely. "Okay great then you better get packed.

"-"

As we board the plain i make sure i have everything. I walk in and rake a seat in the two row seats. Liam sits by me and smiles. "Excited?" He asks as i smile. "Very." I say as he winks. "Liam i thought you were sitting by me." Harry whines. "Okay." Liam groans and says by.

Soon the seat is taken by Zayn. "May i sit here?" He asks as i blush. Dang. This boy can make me blush in a second. "Sure." I smile. "You look cute when you blush." I hear as i shrink into my seat blushing wildly at Zayns words. I just look away.

The jet takes off and i begin to realize. This is my first time on a plane. I suddenly get very sick. Zayn is listening to earbuds when i push past his legs to get to the bathroom. As i stand over the toilet and puke, a hand slowly starts to rub circles on my back.

I turn around to see Zayn. I smile after i clean up and mumble a hushed. "Thanks." As he asks. "First time flying." With a smirk on. "Gosh you are an idiot." I groan as i sit back to my seat. Zayn sits beside me once more and slips his hand over mine. "Don't worry it's fine love." I hear him whisper i blush as i look away.

Then suddenly my phone vibrates again. I look and it is that unknown number again. Ugh.

Unknown: You are mine. And if you even go near Zayn i will hurt him or you. Watching you, Xx

I look down at Zayn and i's joined hands and suddenly have the erge to take mine away. So I did. He frowns a bit, thens stomps away obviously mad. I cant let anything happen to Zayn. Not when i think i like him. Yes i do. But it doesn't matter now i don't want get hurt and i would rather not get close to Zayn and let him get hurt.

God no.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

"""""""""""""

Hey livvy here.

Just thought it would be kinda weird if i don't write any author notes in here soooo. Hope you are loving the book and i love you. Bye lovely directioners!!