Chapter 23

We are now getting off the plane. I'm so tired and it's early in the morning. So i slept the whole way home in the car. It was much comfier then the plane. Both the car and Liams shoulder.

I hear him telling me to wake up all to soon. But I'm not in the car I'm in bed. And it's not Liam it's Zayn telling me to ge up. "Zayn? Why am i in bed? How long did i sleep?" The questions just kept coming as he chuckled sitting by me. "Woah calm down. Liam carried you in here and it is dinner." He says as i sit up. "Oh." I say rubbing my tired eyes. "Um. Whit, about last night. Uh i just wanted to remind you if there is anything wrong, anything, you can tell me. Meanwhile I'm just gonna have to try my hardest to get you." He says with a smile on.

I grin at him and give him a hug. "I will." I say as i push him out the door to get dressed. After i pick up my phone and see a text. Oh gosh.

Matt,
Hey I'm downstairs, can't wait to see you. <3

I smile and reply.

Whit,
Coming. Me neither.

I go back and see another message. My heart stops. How did he know.

Creepo,
So you kissed him. Welp i guess it's the hard way then.

I gulp. What the hell. I look around a little afraid.

Whit,
Leave him alone. Or i swear.

I reply worried for Zayn.

Creepo,
Never babe. <3

I lock my phone and start crying. Why? What is he gonna do to him? Who is he? Why. Once i get decent. Thanks to make up, i go down. As i reach the bottom step i observe everyone. Liam is talking with Zayn, Niall is on his phone, Matt is talking to Adrian and Harry is talking to Louis in the kitchen with El. Yeah, i guess she is over.

"Hey." I here Matt say as he notices me. "I've missed you so much love." He says as i agree. "So do you have any plans for your birthday?" Adrian asks out of nowhere. Birthday? Omg in two days. "Omg i forgot." I say. "Oh good. Cause i already planned a big party. Lot's of people are coming." I smile. Always my brother. To party.

I make my way to the kitchen to see El. Harry looks like he is making some delicious beef stroganoph. " my Favorite!" I squeal walking over to Harry and hugging him. I start humming happily and rocking us both back and forth. He smelt of pine. Hm. I kinda liked it. "Is she always like this." Harry chuckles. "Yeah, it's a sleep thing." Adrian laughs. I let go and smile as I see El. "Hey I'm not complaining. I like getting hugged by hot girls." He smirks as i punch him.

"Hey no food for you now." He smirks as i hug him again looking up and making puppy dog eyes. "Oh okay." He says as i let go. "Tank ooh." I coo as someone else comes up and hugs me from behind. I look to see Matt. I smile at him. But he still doesn't let go. "Mhm." Someone clears there throat as he notices and let's go. I look down amd blush. That was awkward. "Dinner is served." I hear Harry say as i sit next to El and Liam. "Are you and Matt like, you know." I hear Liam whisper as i blush. "What no. I like him as a brother like you. I don't know why he did that." I say as Liam shrugs. "Hm. Oh and is it okay if a, Danielle comes on your birthday." He asks blushing. Aw. "Aw you like her. And yeah she can come." I say as he blushs more and whispers a thank you.

After that we all say bye. Deciding not to stay late cause everyone was tired and head home. I flop on my comfy bed and fall asleep.