Chapter 16

I walk just to clear my mind a bit then i remember. Oh my gosh i was so mean to El. I start walking to my room and when i get there i see the most unbelievable sight ever.!

Eleanor p.o.v.

I've been in my room crying cause i didn't mean to get her mad at me. And as i was crying someone barged in looking for Whitney. Louis. "Where is Whitney, special one." He said as he walking in. Omg. Even when i was upset.

"I don't know and I'm not 'special' okay. You are such a!" His mouth is gaping as i yell at him. "Yeah i can yell. I'm not shy like i am around you normally. If i could i would have never became your fan. If i could i would never have loved you out of all of them hot boys. But no! I picked you." I say crying again. "I picked you. You know why?" He quickly shakes his head no.

"Cause your FREAKIN' ADORABLE!! Your just so cute and handsome with your hair and manners, jokes, voice." Then there was a long silence. "I, i saw you. The first time i saw you how many years ago. I looked the pictures, and i knew it was you. It was you who i'd like. Louis Tomlinson. And i finally get to meet him. And he treats me like an ass." I say admittedly. I sit on the bed wiping my tears. "I'm so dumb to think after all the years if i ever met you. You would like me." I say as i sink into glumness. Ugh. I look up and he is still standing there shocked. Corny me must already be kicking in again cause i run up to him and hug him. "Atleast let me have one hug please. I whisper as i hug him.

I soon feel to arms hugging back. I smile widely. "Eleanor?" I hear his voice. "Hm." I hum. "I-i uh." I look up at him as i depart from from his warm embrace. "Um. I'm sorry for being an ass and hope you forgive me." He ask.

What. Omg is this really happening. I run up and hug him again without another word. He wraps his arms around me and holds me tight. Soon i am being lifted up on the bed and tucked in. "Here get some rest. I know it's still morning but you seem pretty tired love." He says as he start walking out. "Louis? Um." I say unsure. "Could you maybe um. Stay." I say scrunching up my nose. Right then he quickly ran back jumped on my bed and got under the covers.

I giggle uncontrollably as he does to. " a little eager there Lou?" I ask as he blushs. We lay in silence. "You are cute when u giggle." He says out of nowhere. I blush a deep red. "Are you blushing." He says as his voice cracks. He is so cute. I bury my head in his chest. "Stop." I whine as he kisses the top of my head. Just then someone comes in.

Whitney p.o.v.

Louis and El are snuggled in bed!