Chapter 25

Oh and guys this is. Adrian ^. I though i should let you know.

It has been a week now since we saw Zayn. "I told them." Harry says as he walks out of the room. The boys stringing after him. Adrian gets out and hugs me. "No i shouldn't get this love from you guys still. I did this." I whimper as they all disagree. "No, Whitney. You didn't do this. He had you countered." Liam says as i sigh.

I have been trying to stay calm for everyone but i just can't help i brake down every hour i don't know where he is.

Zayn p.o.v. (yeah i know. It took me long enough)

I'm so bruised i can't even stand it. So tired, hungry. I've been tied up in this old, well, i don't even know what it is. So far they have gave me limited food, this mystery guy has turned off the one dim light multiple times and beaten me, and this strange girl keeps coming and well she raped me!

I am in so much pain.

I dont know how much longer i can stand being cut all over, raped, and beaten. The only thing that is keeping me going is Whitney. Her smiling bright image still in my mind and i am just glad this is not her. "Ready for another round?" The all too familiar voice says as the lights go off. He is the one who has been head of all this. And his voice is even strangely familiar. I start to groan as i feel him punch me right in the face. This is the same thing that always happens.

He comes in right now then her later. I groan again as his hand hits many other places. And soon i feel a sting as the metal blade smoothly cute my stomach. But not deep enough to seriously hurt me. I don't even know how long I've been in here. It feels like a month.

Whitney p.o.v.

"So your saying we can track down this number with the polices help." Harry asks Adrian who first suggested it. "I think so. It's worth a try." Liam says as i get a glint of hope. "Let's go then." El shouts as she grabs the keys. I grab my phone and we are soon at the police station.

"Hello may i help you." Danielle jokes as we walk up. Yes she works for the cops. "No Danielle it's serious. It's about Zayn. "Liam says as her face turns straight. "What do you know anything." She asks as i hand her my phone with the creeps texts up. "Oh my gosh. Your saying that i should try and. Oh this is brilliant." She smiles as she plugs it into a computer. She fiddles around on the computer a smile growing on her face. "I think we got a lead." We all jump at her words. Yes!" I yell maybe a bit loud. "What's up guys." A voice behind us chimes in. I turn and beam a big smile when i see Matt. "Hey we just tracked down the number from her phone and we have a lead. It is at a bar a couple blocks from here." Danielle says as she giggles hugging me.

We have gotten alot closer than before. And Liam and her are dating now. I hug her and smile. "That's great." Matt says. "I got to a, meet a girl so, I'll see you later." Matt says before walking out. We walk out too and drive to the bar.

As we walk in i observe our surroundings. Definitely not a place i would go to. "There he is. Or should i say she." Dan says as she points to a slutty looking girl who looks about my age. I also notice that as we walk up to her Dan calls the creepos number and her phone rings. She is about to answer it when a hooded figure walks up and whispers something to her.

She then gets up and start to walk away. But, not before Adrian races after her. I gotta say he is awesome at running cause of soccer. "Let's go." I hear Matt's voice say. I run up to him as we run. I could tell his hair was a little messy from meeting a girl. If you know what i mean. But, that fast. "Um. I thought.  You had a. Date." I say panting from running along him. "Uh i had to tell her i had something more important. You." He says as he smiles and runs ahead.

"Damn it!" Adrian says as we all catch up. "She knocked me in the balls." He pants kneeling. "And she blocked her phone." Dan says. "No!" I cry as i fall to the ground. Adrian signals the rest to meet him at ours and walks up to me. "Whit. I'm so so sorry."

"No. Adrian. It's my fault." I say as i sob. "No, no it isn't. Let's go home." He carries me to the car and we drive home. I can't believe this will be another night without Zayn.

I hate myself.