Chapter 26

Matt ^

It is two am and we are all still up discussing. "How are we ever gonna find him." Niall asks as his arm is wrapped around me. "Have hope." El says as Harry agrees. Now Liam is in the bathroom and Adrian is on the phone. "But we can't just stop looking for cause we've given up hope these kind of things take time." Dan says.

We agree and decide to do more investigation tomorrow.

~4 days later~

I didn't sleep all night. I can't believe how close got to him, then, puff. It's gone. In the past four days I've probably said i hate myself ten thousand times. "Can i come in." I hear as i say yes. Liam walks in with not quite a normal face on. He looks pale.

"What's wrong Liam." I say worried. "W-whitney, uh i think i know where he is." At those very words my heart lept and it felt like someone restored my energy. "Where i shout as i look around. "Okay calm down. I think i know who is the master mind of all the texts." He says. "Who?" I ask desperately.

"Matt."

As the words left his mouth i shook my head. "No Matt wouldn't do this. He is kind and loving." I say not believing. "No Whit i heard him on the phone. He said that he hasn't been around cause he is helping them not discover Zayn. And that he'll make sure he destroys every one of our plans, like four days ago." He sighs and looks me in the eye.

"Whitney. He is the one that told the girl at the bar to run." Li says as i really realize. "Oh my gosh. And that's why his always all so perfect hair was ruined that night. The hoodie." I say as i smile. I mean he was a great friend but he was a fake and i would give up a fake any day for Zayn.

"Whit.  We have got to follow him." I say as i realize that's how we find Zayn. "Just you and me?" I ask. "And Danielle. We can't afford anyone else. Except for police on there way as we head over." He says as i ask when Matt is leaving. "Uh he said he was leaving somewhere in five, so he should be leaving about now." Li says.

Oh My Gosh we are finally gonna find Zayn.

Thinking that was enough get me hyped. I was so happy i closed the space between Liam and i and kissed him. Right on the lips! As i pull away Liam smirks. "We are gonna find him!" I almost yell and Liam smiles as big as the Cheshire cat. "That wasn't how i was expecting you to act but okay. Your a good kisser." He says winking at me. "Shutup and let's find Zayn." I say jokingly pushing him.

As we wait for Matt to head out the door everyone acts normal. I could punch that guy. Traiter. He heads out and Li Dan and i head out to. As we follow him in the car we explain to Dan. About ten minutes later he pulls up to an old ransacked house. My heart stops. Liam was right.

"Well, well, well." Dan says as she calls the police giving them the location. We wait five minutes so that gives us five to go in and investigate ourselves before the police come. As we sneak out of the car, we sneak to the back of the house. We can see Matt joking around with the scuzzing girl and another guy.

They are smoking and talking heartily. However there is a door that after a while matt goes in. About two min. Later he comes out with a knife and blood on it.

No!
I whimper as Liam puts a hand over my mouth. We go back to the car where the police will meet us. As they pull up Liam tells them everything. "Okay do you guys want to go in first." One asks as Li nods Yes. As we step in i hear Zayn screaming and moaning in pain. "Whit. What the hell!" Matt says pointing a gun at us. Just hen the police step in.

"Drop the gun." He slides the gun over and they put both the guys in handcuffs. We all rush into the room just in tim for that scum to try taking his shirt off.

My heart stops at the sight. He had cuts everywhere, and was bruised badly. I slowly walk up to the week Zayn while the cops are untieing him and taking her in. Tears of joy and sadness come out of my eyes he groans my name. My heart almost broke. I run up to him as he tries leaning on a table cause he can barely stand. But he still manages to walk up to me. "Whitney?" He says as itry shushing him but he won't. "Whitney?" He says again getting my attention.

"Yes." I say hugging him. "C-can k-kiss y-you." He says managing to smile. How can he still smile. "Yes, yes Zayn. You can kiss me whenever you want for the rest of my life." I manage to laugh at the big idiot standing in front of me through tears. Just then he gently presses his lips on mine and it is the most sweet and passionate kiss ever. We eventually brake and he says something that made me smile. "I love you Whitney." I smile and reply.

"I love you too Zayn. Let's go home."