Chapter 6

(Next day.)

Ugh it is four pm. and they in the band room. They invited me to listen. Well Harry and Liam. Zayn hasn't said a word to me at all since yesterday. It's just that. I'm glad he helped me out but he just looked so mean. And he usually looks so calm.

I slowly walk into the band room. It is kinda set up so that Adrian and i were the audience. I was kinda uncomfortable so i will just look at Liam and Harry most of the time. I take a seat next to Adrian. "Oh you gonna watch." He says surprised. "Ah i got nothing better to do. And that's pretty bad." I remark as he just chuckles.

They start off with one of my favorites, i would. I listen carefully and giggle at the words. I love this song. Then it comes to Zayns part. He has such a magical voice. I can tell why all the girls like it. It's soft yet harsh. Like him. His perfect quiff was standing tall on his head and his dark brown chocolate eyes showed that he was putting everything into his singing.

I find myself staring at him and him glancing at me as i look away quickly. Shoot i didn't mean to do that.

When practice ends i find myself clapping and enjoying it as much as Adrian. I mean it was our own personal concert. I smile as Liam and Harry walk up to us. "You guys are great." Adrian and i say in unison. "Thank you." They say back smirking. They start talking to Adrian so i decide to get dinner.

I walk out while they are all still in there and stop where i am.

I don't really need dinner. I'm already fat and pathetic. I can just not eat. I think as i walk upto my room on my phone. I sit on my bed and play crossy roads.

Before i know it i am looking at the time on my phone and it is ten pm. I decide that i should probably go tell other boys they were good to. Just to keep things chill. I walk up to one of the guest bedroom doors that has a carrot and says 'carrot king' on it and knock.
Oh by the way when i said rental apartment i meant like we live in a house but it is rented.

I here a "come in." On the inside. I guessed by the door it was Louis' room and i was right. "Why are you here." He asks as i step into to see him munching on a carrot and ranch dip. I swear this boy.

"Oh i was just coming in to say, um, nice job. I really enjoyed your music." I say as his expression changes into a smirk. "Really." He asks. I nod yes. "Well thanks." He says in a cheery high pitched voice. Aw. I giggle and start walking out until i hear something. "Oh and. Um, sorry for being a jerk to you with Niall i just thought you really hated us." He says as he looks down.

"Louis i could never hate you. Even though you were a jerk. I still thought you were really funny." I say as he smiles and i hug him. "Thanks." He says as i walk out. That's three down for making friends and Niall, the asshole and Zayn the weirdo left.

I tiptoe to a room that has nandos stickers plastered on it. Niall. I knock again. To hear. "What." On the other side. "Uh. It's. Whitney i need to tell you something." I say nervous. "Come in." I hear in an annoyed voice.

"Hey." I whisper as i walk in. "What?" He asks in a demanding tone. "Uh i just wanted to say. Um, you did a really good job. I really enjoyed the practice." I say as he grins. "Ha. I kinda wish you weren't there still. But thanks i guess." He says super snottily. Wow just, wow. I walk out and head to the last room.

Zayn Maliks' room. Ugh.

I knock yet again. But this time the door creeks open. His room is a bit of a mess. But i stop as i see a sleeping angel on the bed. He still has his combat boots on and his camo outfit on he seemed to love. I walk in to make sure he's asleep. I can tell he is. So, i start slipping off his boots carefully. I get them off and pulled the blanket over him slowly. He moved a little and groaned. His black hair is now all messy and cute. Wait no.

I tiptoe around his room doing my best at cleaning it. There were countless wrappers and electronic stuff and some clothes i folded and put in front of his dresser. I don't even know why I'm doing this. I step over to take one last look. I can't help it. I have too.

I get out my phone and snap a quick picture. Don't jude me. He looks so cute. Ugh stop thinking like this Whitney.

Now that the room is clean i tiptoe out. Ah. I feel satisfied. But then it hits me. What am i gonna do when he asks who cleaned his room! Oh gosh. I don't need to worry about this before bed. I step into my brothers room and tell him goodnight and do the same to Liam, Harry and Lou.

Then i flop on my bed and fall asleep.