Chapter 22

I don't know bout you but I'm feelim 22. Lol.

"No."

Yup i said no. I don't want the creep to find out. Zayn immediately slings up with me now on his lap faceing him. "Why not. Whitney? He whines as i start to shake. It's bad enough I'm sick from the airplane. "Zayn, i jist wanted to cuddle tonight don't do this." I say as he puts a hand up and pulls it through his black hair.

"Look i know there is something going on. I know you felt what was in that kiss too. I know it. And i don't know if someone is threatening you or you just really don't like me. But i don't think you not likeing me has gosh damn thing to do with this!"

He looked so mean. He looked so mad. I wince at every word he says. Soon i am almost off his lap. I don't know what he is going to do to me. "No. No, Whit ney don't I'm s-sorry." He says as i back away.

"No you don't understand." I say as i stand up. He couldn't yell at me. It's my choice. "I'm going to my seat." I say as i hold back tears. "No. Whitney." I ignore him and scoot back to where i was. All i wanted to do is enjoy his presence. As i scooted in i heard the door to the kitchen of the plane, and yes, believe it or not it had a kitchen, slam shut.

I see Liam's head spring up and Niall's at the same time. Great going Zayn. I feel upset now. "What the hell." Liam says as he looks to the door. "Sorry guys. Zayns a little upset." I say sniffling. "Shh. It's okay. He's mad at you isn't he?" Niall says as i put my head in his warm chest. "Don't worry Whit, he'll get over it." Liam says rubbing Danielles head. I wanted Zayn to be doing that to me. I want it so bad.

As Niall falls to sleep after Liam with his arm contetly wrapped around my shoulder i start to feel nautious. Oh no. I stand quickly not waking Niall. Rush through the kitchen ignoring Zayn who looks tired and into the bathroom.

I immediately puke. Ralphing all over the place. Well, in the toilet. A strong hand makes it's way rubbing circles in my back. "Sorry to w-wake you Niall." I say as i whip my head around and see instead the last person i would think of now. "Zayn. I thought you were mad." I say as he shushs me. He leads me to the sink in silence and wipes my mouth. I brush my teeth with him awkwardly staring at me the whole time. I start to walk out but he stops me. "I'd never stay mad at you." He whispers with a flat but also sad face. I smile a bit and walk out and back to my seat where i plug in my headphones and fall asleep with same mistakes playing. Thinking about Zayn.